TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
That was in reference to Arcueid playing around with Ciel and moving around in her Luminary state
Not only, it's actually stated other times as well, so it's really more a general statement.

However, it was also stated that up until the point where she began to move in her Luminary form she was still considered a planetary 'retribution mechanism', and only the act of turning into life by moving around was ever said to be detrimental to her
Yeah, thus lending credence to the statement.

This means it would have been well within her rights to get rid of Ciel and Shiki right there, cancel her Luminary and wrap things up had it not being for her emotional state.

No ? Her core started screaming at her to cancel that shit pretty early on , before moving . It more likely means that it just takes some time for the dissipation to occur and that she had time to end them before going bye bye.

It doesn't fundamentally change anything.

Besides,

I was talking about TAs in general and the quote and others in the game treat it as being a generality.
It's a clear limitation and cap.
I really don't like using Arc specifics for the rest of TAs since she's basically on another level then the rest of them due to who she is so she might be able to get away with shit that others can't.

Well I don't think it's the planet cutting them off directly as much as the fact that everything in the universe is subject to some rules. In this case that 'anything moving on it's own becomes a living being capable of death' as the above screenshot states.
Yeah, you can simply put it like the universe has rules and so if you're a big dick TA who fucks around and doesn't stick to the rules, you get cut off.

"Moving" is just a specific example of how it works. It could be any other number of things were it other TAs.

They are the only two noteworthy A-Rei.
Not really...

Even the ones who only have traces of A-Ray blood like Muryan or Cnock can create Fae Domains which are pretty much equivalent with Marble Phantasms

but Morgan died very quickly
That's kinda reductive but whatever...

Once again, i was talking about generalities here as in noting the lack of written limitations.

It could be that there are individual differences between A-Rei, since it's not like we've seen other TA.
Obviously.

Last edited:
No ? Her core started screaming at her to cancel that shit pretty early on , before moving . It more likely means that it just takes some time for the dissipation to occur and that she had time to end them before going bye bye.
Yeah, this bit here. That's referencing her emotional state, from Katatsuki Kouhon:
→ However, in Ciel Route, as Arc couldn’t control her reason/emotions, she also couldn’t cancel her Luminary. The only thing awaiting her at the end of that would be to perish from dispersal.

→ In addition, once she started walking out of jealousy, she gave up on being a chrysalis. Though the Luminary is ultimately a system meant for returning her to normal, once it is employed as an individual lifeform, even Arcueid will start falling apart at the seams, and eventually completely perish.
My point is getting rid of whatever caused the Luminary phenomenon is part of the proper function of the Luminary. Hence why it's a 'retribution mechanism', something that's also stated earlier on. But you're right, it might be an Arc only thing, but there are also statements from the Church saying you shouldn't carelessly destroy a TA's body because there is the danger of them turning into a Luminary, and that's a problem:
If one carelessly destroys a True Ancestor who still has magical energy in surplus, the energy stored within their body manifests—a retribution mechanism—and they become a calamity that destroys human cities.

"Moving" is just a specific example of how it works. It could be any other number of things were it other TAs.
An overly emotional state and hanging around too long are also problems. There is no question the form isn't meant for fighting (especially prolonged periods).

Even the ones who only have traces of A-Ray blood like Muryan or Cnock can create Fae Domains which are pretty much equivalent with Marble Phantasms
I think they are a bit less versatile than Marble Phantasm. Since Fae Domains reflect the 'user's own truth' or however they were described as, as opposed to 'anything you can imagine'. But yeah, they are somewhat equivalent.

Either way, don't really give a shit about that, I'm far behind on my schedule for these Archives and still have not finished Samurai Remnant despite there being 2 DLC since then...

Life is both hitting me in the face and procrastination is being a bitch. Really need to fix the latter next month and got the former over with.

Okay, so there's not much new things added to the Profile of Aoko that I immediately know of(Outside of Zelretch knowing how her BS Magic Circuits work, it seems Blue gave her a whole ass new set of Magical Circuits and she can not only put herself 0.1 seconds back in time but also put herself 0.1 seconds ahead in time too at the same time... if I got that right).

Though with Shizuki, it seems Nasu realized he may not get the chance to do the Mahoyo sequels and just put in potentially Shizuki's final attack and the whole ass setting of "Aoko's Decisive Battle" at once. Apparently dude doesn't even have music in his NP to just nail it in that he just dies there.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The way all the Magics are depicted in the trailer, the apparently Notes-esque prologue and the Mahoyo sequel blurbs are all interesting shit.

Too bad it's all alongside "Murder Mystery at the Onsen resort " gag brain dead event.

So..i sleep until Alice shows up.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Screenshot-20240427-184832-Chrome.jpg

Source

King of time

Exceptional
What the hell is the 4th magic, it's described as concealed itself and in the trailer there's a hint of a black hole :hm ?

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What the hell is the 4th magic, it's described as concealed itself and in the trailer there's a hint of a black hole :hm ?

It's the manipulation of atomic structures. As in you can understand and manipulate the position of any given atom (presumably more than one at a time)

Apparently this mostly manifests in, uh, vector manipulation, believe it or not.

Back