What are you currently playing?

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Finished Hellpoint. There were clearly mountains of cryptic stuff and presumably some sort of true ending I missed; going for NG+ now. Game's pretty decent. Worth playing for sure. It's occasionally very frustrating for dumb reasons - sometimes awful camera, sometimes janky level geometry, jumping puzzles - but it rises above its problems. It does a better job at emulating the Souls tone and presentation than most soulslikes, while putting an interesting eldritch sci-fi spin on it.

Anyway, I managed to acquire a PS4 through arcane wizardry, so I'm now playing FF7R as well. So far it's mostly pretty good, but I already don't like some of the story changes they made. Combat is fine; it's ten trillion times better than FF15, thank goodness. Soundtrack is great.

And Bloodborne is in the mail :catsalute

Bloodborne. It's pretty good. I can wave a sword whip around.

Romance Garrus.
I'm playing the male Shep. I romanced Liara and Ashley in the first, but only boned Liara, messed up the Ashley romance at some point. I've been working on Miranda in 2; but, I think I messed it up already as well.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I'm playing the male Shep. I romanced Liara and Ashley in the first, but only boned Liara, messed up the Ashley romance at some point. I've been working on Miranda in 2; but, I think I messed it up already as well.
I don't think there are many (if any) non-obvious ways to really, permanently mess up the romances in 2, but then I never tried the Miranda romance. I only ever did one Man-Shep run, and that was for Tali.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
If you're in a relationship with Garrus, Mordin will warn Shepard that "ingesting" might induce anaphylactic shock. Protection is probably a good idea for the same reason.

Back