• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

What are you currently playing?

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Finished Hellpoint. There were clearly mountains of cryptic stuff and presumably some sort of true ending I missed; going for NG+ now. Game's pretty decent. Worth playing for sure. It's occasionally very frustrating for dumb reasons - sometimes awful camera, sometimes janky level geometry, jumping puzzles - but it rises above its problems. It does a better job at emulating the Souls tone and presentation than most soulslikes, while putting an interesting eldritch sci-fi spin on it.

Anyway, I managed to acquire a PS4 through arcane wizardry, so I'm now playing FF7R as well. So far it's mostly pretty good, but I already don't like some of the story changes they made. Combat is fine; it's ten trillion times better than FF15, thank goodness. Soundtrack is great.

And Bloodborne is in the mail :catsalute

Bloodborne. It's pretty good. I can wave a sword whip around.

Romance Garrus.
I'm playing the male Shep. I romanced Liara and Ashley in the first, but only boned Liara, messed up the Ashley romance at some point. I've been working on Miranda in 2; but, I think I messed it up already as well.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I'm playing the male Shep. I romanced Liara and Ashley in the first, but only boned Liara, messed up the Ashley romance at some point. I've been working on Miranda in 2; but, I think I messed it up already as well.
I don't think there are many (if any) non-obvious ways to really, permanently mess up the romances in 2, but then I never tried the Miranda romance. I only ever did one Man-Shep run, and that was for Tali.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
If you're in a relationship with Garrus, Mordin will warn Shepard that "ingesting" might induce anaphylactic shock. Protection is probably a good idea for the same reason.

Back