• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
a serial flip clears me anyway so whatever lethal was doing backfired on him and he tried to sell it as a reaction test afterward which fked him up

i can claim tomorow if needed

im neither serial nor vig
Why not now?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
ill let yall enjoy this for whatever its worth then get down to business

Ultra

THE BEAR
A little annoyed that I'm no selling the red check so easily knowing the usual suspects will pile on tomorrow like they hadn't had an opportunity to address me now

Emil

V.I.P. Member
no, I very much like the theory you’re our Indy

last chance
i am not

the theory is coming from a player that we very much think is mafia trying to paint me as an indie

where is that player now? hes not even doubling on it lol.

i am town. scan as town. have a town role. lethal himself doesnt belive i am serial because he knows i am not.

if we are assuming mafia rolecopped me n1 then i can full claim here since my claim is already known to them

but i am fully confident lethal didnt rolecop me. otherwise he wouldnt say what he was saying lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
i am not

the theory is coming from a player that we very much think is mafia trying to paint me as an indie

where is that player now? hes not even doubling on it lol.

i am town. scan as town. have a town role. lethal himself doesnt belive i am serial because he knows i am not.

if we are assuming mafia rolecopped me n1 then i can full claim here since my claim is already known to them

but i am fully confident lethal didnt rolecop me. otherwise he wouldnt say what he was saying lol

I think they did

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think they did
with lethal in the team. and those who we suspect being BLD + maybe one of doddsy/cp + possibly RDK 2.0

does this team rolecop me n1?

im fine claiming if we think mafia copped me. i dont think they did tho

maybe they did n2 which is why lethal is quiet asfk and not actually pushing that baloney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back