Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Musta been while I was away. It was 5 on me when I left, and there was never a tie that I noticed.

Yeah, scum played well this time. Deserved win.
We had it literally at 6-5 even towards the end but scum wouldn't vote reloaded and no town came in to switch or just refused to switch like tweet and aurelian

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
We had it literally at 6-5 even towards the end but scum wouldn't vote reloaded and no town came in to switch or just refused to switch like tweet and aurelian
That's why I kinda gave up. Not the best move I get it, but it shouldn't have been that hard to get people to switch when there was no actual case on me. I figured Flower pushed me hard enough and put me in the spotlight that people saw scum in me just cause the thought wormed into their head. Can't defend against no case so I just gave up and head out to do something more productive :jerrykek

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yeah because in the other game you hid from the thread and still got vigged at night lmao. Stfu coward
totally wasnt shot for meme claiming indie and defending u (my scummate)

ur embarrassing urself lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
also @Tempest lets stop taking the piss here, i dont need this strat to win as scum in this site as proven via track record. cmon now

i wanted to play day 1 as a spectator, there isnt more to it than that lol. even if if i roll scum i wanted to enjoy half a day or so of genuine solving

winning or losing no longer matters, having a good solve does
The game does not revolve around you

In the process, you would have made your sub have to put in extra effort so they could play the game without getting lynched immediately because everyone was annoyed at your play
And it did

That's fucking moronic. There are unintended consequences to your approach straight up

If you don't wanna rand scum, just sub the fuck out instead of doing these mental gymnastics

And avoiding reading a PM for your own amusement? any team of yours would have the absolute displeasure of having to play around someone playing as detached scum when it's actually their goddamn mate doing this

It's a big fuck you to everyone

Rugrat

Caldust
if Ekko had put 0.1% of the time he’s spending defending himself should have the time he’s posting in the thread into opening and reading his role PM, we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

:dead:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I find it quite frustrating when people act like it was a little too late to do shit or that I was slow on that. So many people popped into the thread and could have voted reloaded and yet quite literally no one did.

Also no idea, again, how any townies found lind suspicious. His solving looked legitimate and not something scum was exactly faking and he had the best solve of everyone.

@Aurelian you need to start adjusting your reads to flips and wagons and not just blindly tunneling. You had melkor as scum despite the biggest support you got for his lynch being the two dead scum. You legit just never let it go.
Tbh while this is true to an extent, there was way too much going on in my head of connecting you with Nibel, Melkor, and Lind just coming off utterly scummy to me. The fact Poyser WOULD n1 kill Gramm should've tripped alarm bells along with his somewhat more 'passive' play style this game.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The game does not revolve around you

In the process, you would have made your sub have to put in extra effort so they could play the game without getting lynched immediately because everyone was annoyed at your play
And it did

That's fucking moronic. There are unintended consequences to your approach straight up

If you don't wanna rand scum, just sub the fuck out instead of doing these mental gymnastics

And avoiding reading a PM for your own amusement? any team of yours would have the absolute displeasure of having to play around someone playing as detached scum when it's actually their goddamn mate doing this

It's a big fuck you to everyone
nah rdk just said "hello" and he wasnt lynched. pls calm down

i got it under control, i was in no shape or form going to be lynched lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if Ekko had put 0.1% of the time he’s spending defending himself should have the time he’s posting in the thread into opening and reading his role PM, we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

:dead:
m8 i got subbed in on like page 8 with 27 posts. there was nearly 0 content in thread other than discussing my opening

Magic

Resplendent
I was on Nibel, no idea why I'd pivot to a guy I was still reading town at the time
Yes but the issue is you repeatedly said it was my fault. The fault wasn't mine if I was off gad and trying to get people onto reloaded and in the end you wouldn't vote the scum guy now was it. You were voting scum but nibel clearly wasn't gonna happen so it was better to make a choice.

You tried holding it over my head as being too late when you added to the reason it was 'too late' the guy botched his claim, should have been enough reasons to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back