Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Tbh while this is true to an extent, there was way too much going on in my head of connecting you with Nibel, Melkor, and Lind just coming off utterly scummy to me. The fact Poyser WOULD n1 kill Gramm should've tripped alarm bells along with his somewhat more 'passive' play style this game.
Mate you need to stop preflipping

You preflipped melkor as scum then made all your scum reads according to anyone who wouldn't help you lynch him or defended him. You also may have also preflipped lind. I know for a fact you thought I was townie outside of that as you mentioned it but since I wouldn't support you there and was hard against, which was the right read, you lumped me in as scum with them.

You gotta be willing to reevaluate and not always see it as "well it could have been bussing". Nibel voted him all of day 1 and no one else then continued day 2. That's more than bussing, it's being a shit teammate.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Congrats to the winners and thanks for the game Ultra.

Sorry town, I should have stuck with my scum reads. Wasn’t my best game as town, but it was a lot of fun playing with so many new players haha. In that regard thanks for not killing me off sooner lmao.

Magic is right. I should have followed him on Reloaded rather than parking my vote on Nibel. I just didn’t want to lynch a potential healing role there. Magic you player very well. You were my first very strong town read and stayed so throughout the game. Your day 1 thoughts were very similar to mine.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Btw @Lindltaylor impressive first game here mate. Hope you stick around
Thanks Poyser! You player very well bro. On day 3 when I said I wanted you lynched after Rugrat claimed Vig was because I just couldn’t see your angle from a Town PoV.

But then you came through with the Reloaded bus out of the gate next day lol.

Looking back I’m happy my reads were pretty accurate. All scum played very well though. Gg.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
My point being is you still make it exceedingly difficult doing these whacky experiments that are best left to unranked games

Had you rand scum, you'd be crucified and it'd be for a fair reason lmao
You make it difficult for everyone in ranked, dude, but whatever

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
The Nibel vote. Were you just gonna bus him or was that purely for distancing and you would have pushed somebody else later?
I probably wouldn't have bussed from the position I held, but I don't have a clear structure to what I would have done because I didn't get to make that reaction. I don't imagine it was anything of consequence anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back