• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I'm on t-pein and said I'm fine with him or mango but staying on t-pein now

you're sussing me for early d1 fluff?
Okay, like I said there was a good chance I missed a vote so that looks better

I wouldn't call it sussing, I'd say it's more of a gripe that may or may not be indicative of anything

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I dont really have much to say, Ekko vs Ratchet bitching at one another is NAI, prety sure they do that even if both were on the same scum team.
The rest of what I caught looked like normal day 1 speculation and shitposting. Nothing really caught my eye. Well except Flower being apparently the Innocent Child, which is just hilarious
Yikes

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
scum reads pls
Haven't really read very comprehensively the latest

I'm gna stick with pein for now.

I'm thinking you can also be scum here.

And wildcard on Sigis trying to defend me

I'm not going to elaborate right now, brain is afk

these are ultimately g2h

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

these are ultimately g2h
yeah im sorry u have to just go

u have 17 hours to come up with something tangible

until then vote lynch mango

sorry it do be like that mango

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
anyway I'm not really impressed with tweet's readback and I can't recall him ever calling me out for fluff posts on d1 before. I know he struggles a lot with content as scum so it's pinging me. he is usually paranoid about my slot but doesn't call me out for dumb stuff like that and then say "oh it doesn't mean anything"

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Exactly. Mostly because it's too early to have any kind of solid reads. Xenos and Gram are the ones I feel the most confident on. Psychic, Ultra, CP can have very soft leans too.

Pein wasn't really claiming anything though. He literally can't by game rules?

At this point Ultra had only made 3 posts, which I believe I was the only one to have commented on by then. I mentioned that they seemed genuine, even if lacking juice (which is normal at that state of the game). What did you think was scummy about those posts by Ultra?

I didn't. It was more of a "not enough content" line.

You went from Mango being on your top tier town list to voting him in what seemed like a whim. I am reading back though and thus it might have seemed like a faster switch than it actually was, but it caught my eye.

Half a day gone and you've had Mango as town, scum and indy.

Did you also not go from scum Ultra (based on 3 posts), to somewhere there in the middle admitting you were quick to judge him (I forgot to quote that post), then now back to having him on your scum list?

Ekko's flip flopping a lot.

@Goth Boy I don't believe has given a single opinion on something game related even though he has been here shitposting from the start.

[Vote lynch Goth Boy]

I'm gonna park it here for now.
Hmm yeah I can buy these thoughts to be genuine

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
yeah im sorry u have to just go

u have 17 hours to come up with something tangible

until then vote lynch mango

sorry it do be like that mango
Alright cya

biking-one-piece.gif

Ratchet

these are ultimately g2h
Why are you voting for me if these are your scum reads? I asked you for reasons earlier and you ignored me too.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Ekko, Goth my preferred lynches atm.

About the two main wagons: Mango I was struggling to understand his reasoning but his later posts have read better. Pein did seem a bit weird around Gram, and from what I've seen Pein isn't really coward town.
Yeah Oneiros having his own thoughts and practically no regard for the thread consensus vibes well with me

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
for the semantics argument - bc i feel in general it's something that's gonna happen alot here (and it's also a good example in terms of specific?+):
just is a very versatile adverb--it can also (just) be used as a statement to mean simply/only or enunciating on a statement
it doesn't always mean time estimates

keep in mind that if youre trying to build a case, you have to consider the way players' words choices have commonalities or you see if it contradicts their usual lingo. (a bit like what xenos was proposing, but it involves a level of focus and patience that people don't spend time on)

there may be linguistic contradictions that may be indicative of alignment layer on in the game. i don't see any anywhere because it's too early for that. if the language is consistently literal and there is evidence to show it isn't being cherry picked, sasuga, rip people that get tunneled for it
An odd topic to dedicate a semi-large post to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back