• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Yeah. It's why I think RDK's comment regarding Town locking Frink was bad. He's new to this site and isn't gonna pull that off first thing. And I don't see Magic cooking that up either.
You don't town clear players because they claimed VT, regardless of when they do it, I'm not shading frinck, I'm commenting on your reasons for having them town being absolutely shit. If you have any other actual good reasons then feel free to divulge them

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, when in doubt always follow the confirmed Town. Which is you. So I'm not worried about pocketting getting in the way.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You don't town clear players because they claimed VT, regardless of when they do it, I'm not shading frinck, I'm commenting on your reasons for having them town being absolutely shit. If you have any other actual good reasons then feel free to divulge them
I literally gave multiple other reasons as well lol.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I feel like if there was a bunch of scum outside rdk/gad/aurel we would have seen something that indicates it.
Well, either our PoE is solid or it's horribly wrong. But that would mean at least 2 of you/Xenos/Nibel/Bachi have to be scum and I just don't see it.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Ultimate twist is deepwolf Gram, but I don't see it and it's highly unlikely as I doubt he needs to bus Magic there. That's just stupid.

Frinckles

Paramount
Well, either our PoE is solid or it's horribly wrong. But that would mean at least 2 of you/Xenos/Nibel/Bachi have to be scum and I just don't see it.
One of those in the second list is what I'm thinking. Obviously not myself, but I can see that perspective. After magic flipped scum I basically called myself silly and went back to a lot of my original townreads while we sorted out the massclaim. I'm wondering if I was on a roll lmao

Anyway whenever Gramm is back we can speedrun this however you guys want. @Grammaton

Flower

V.I.P. Member
It was more or less a surprise lynch since it was between Fang and Jinri at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back