• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Why did frinckles or nibel have to be lynched first before you go for cp or Gramm? Lol wtf.

Why is it nibel or frinckles then cp or odo? It should be nibel then frinckles or cp then odo but otherwise this doesn't make much sense.
@Aurelian

I don't see you ever respond to this, then magic never comes back to it, am I missing something?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
It's the exact same situation I was glad not to be in in Darkest Dungeon. Scum RDK is dangerous.

RDK

Marvelous
I think that you look better than Gad, and its likely it is just that simple, I wont vote you here first mister
I mean it's not exactly hard for me to look better than him. The problem is that they want to lynch me as they're more threatened by my presence in the case they're not here.

They're gambling on me being scum when Gad is a sure bet, because me flipping scum would ultimately be the 'best' outcome. The issue is I can still be useful here

Bachi

Distinguished
I mean it's not exactly hard for me to look better than him. The problem is that they want to lynch me as they're more threatened by my presence in the case they're not here.

They're gambling on me being scum when Gad is a sure bet, because me flipping scum would ultimately be the 'best' outcome. The issue is I can still be useful here
Well with Jinri claiming doctor, and Nibel gravedigger the poe seems small rn from my perspective, Gramm and Flower looks good from that Magic flip,
Frinkles, You, Gad, Aurelian are left in open for interpretation
Anyway from a voting pov, I would go Frinkles, Gad, Aurelian, You in this order.

Flower

V.I.P. Member

I mean, you are a threat as scum lol.

I'm doubting myself regarding your slot, and that is alarming for me.

RDK

Marvelous
I mean, you are a threat as scum lol.

I'm doubting myself regarding your slot, and that is alarming for me.
Flower you need to start looking at this as "how do I help my team win this game" rather than "how do I not lose this game"

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I'm waiting for Retro to post her list and for Frink to do his ISO, then I'm good to end the day.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Flower you need to start looking at this as "how do I help my team win this game" rather than "how do I not lose this game"
I mean, half the Town is asleep at the wheel, so what can you even do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back