• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
This is what will happen tonight

I can track a random player for usage

They can either block me to frame me and leave the doctor to protect who they want or they can use the block to kill someone freely. This restricts scum, it's valuable.

Tomorrow I can provide info (or not) and you'll still have the chance to lynch me but you'll have the benefit of my info for when I flip town and you're in LYLO.

This is how we win the game.

Not by gambling on a bus

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

They can either block me to frame me and leave the doctor to protect who they want or they can use the block to kill someone freely. This restricts scum, it's valuable.

Tomorrow I can provide info (or not) and you'll still have the chance to lynch me but you'll have the benefit of my info for when I flip town and you're in LYLO.

Not by gambling on a bus
Alternatively we lynch Gad, he flips scum, you look super good, use a strong modifier to kill Gram. Nobody lynches you and you can find the "scum outside the poe" in a pool of 4 players and chain mislynch after mislynch and then win.

RDK

Marvelous
Alternatively we lynch Gad, he flips scum, you look super good, use a strong modifier to kill Gram. Nobody lynches you and you can find the "scum outside the poe" in a pool of 4 players and chain mislynch after mislynch and then win.
But I'm not going to look good. That's been made abundantly clear and I've already put it on record that I wouldn't trust me regardless of Gads flip. This is more about the fact I have power.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
But I'm not going to look good. That's been made abundantly clear and I've already put it on record that I wouldn't trust me regardless of Gads flip. This is more about the fact I have power.
...and this statement is exactly what makes you look good LOL.

Frinckles

Paramount
Okay so, here's what I got from 5 minutes of ISOing Magic right before they died:
I think he's probably just town. Unless my D1 reads were fucking amazing, I'm skeptical about him being scum.

Like, he could have tossed me off a cliff easily because I was at 6 or 7 votes yesterday. Instead he decided to let me live and address Sky. If he is scum, he's killing me with kindness lmao
This was just hilarious to go back and read. ^^
---
Anyway, onto more important things that stood out. If any of this is confusing, tell me and I'll clarify. I'm basically scooping quotes through different pages and hoping nothing gets deleted.
Nibel is still my strongest scum read in terms of play and the others I could see as scum.

Bachi I think I'm coming around to seeing as town but his play on my wagon is weird.
Magic/Bachi and Nibel all have pretty weird interactions around this time. Bachi, at a few different points was putting the brakes on that wagon and both he and Magic gave eachother reasons to "townread" the other. I've already talked about a very early bus of Nibel from Magic. But, alternatively maybe Magic just thought he could strongarm nibel into getting lynched? I dunno.

#2,093 is basically magic screaming for a nibel lynch one page before he goes over.
Let them flip me first, when I turn up town the entire loss is on Flower, Gram, and Craig.
Aurel frustration isn't new. But this being directed at magic was worth noting. Aurel running interference for Magic would be odd. Speaking of Aurel, I don't know how to feel about Aurel v. Xeno anymore.
I mean your posts d1 looks solvy enough, but at the same time your reads in d2 seems a bit lazy, the problem here is that you were afk because of a holiday and etc, im not 100% ok with your lynch after that Baki claim, but my other 2 alternatives Frinkles and Nibel have no traction atm, this phase will end soon, and i wont be online in the last hours, a no lynch is bad at this point, and you are one of my susses so w/e
This post to Magic from Bachi was pretty non-committal. Additionally he had a post where he essentially told Magic that he'd be able to get out of the lynch.
This doesn't read as Aurel + Magic scumteam tbh.

SO IN CONCLUSION:
Aurel + Magic Scumteam probably not
Bachi + Magic Scumteam possibly so
Nibel + Magic Scumteam ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Xeno + Aurel Scumteam doubtful
Xeno + Magic Scumteam I might be able to see.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Btw my vote will remain on RDK. The more he talks the more I'm doubting myself and I don't trust myself to 100% lynch him next day @Retrolize @Grammaton .
I'm confused

Why not just be flexible tomorrow, then? Whatever happens with whatever flip, it will likely help us piece together other slots including RDK's
Especially if Gram is proven correct

If you trust Gram and we assume RDK isn't the lynch for today, just stand your ground tomorrow imho - you're plenty capable of doing so even if you do feel swindled a bit

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I'm confused

Why not just be flexible tomorrow, then? Whatever happens with whatever flip, it will likely help us piece together other slots including RDK's
Especially if Gram is proven correct

If you trust Gram and we assume RDK isn't the lynch for today, just stand your ground tomorrow imho - you're plenty capable of doing so even if you do feel swindled a bit
Because it's going to be a lot more pressure next day. And the longer it goes the bigger the doubts get.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

Not by gambling on a bus
Actually I never considered this dilemma so it's a fair point

If you're blocked, you understand that this will not bode well for you and there's no way to prove it

Let's say Gram comes around to you being Town

If you get fucked over by scum, your ability will be wasted and you'll look, again, hella shady

Kinda puts a wrench on things if scum targets you to frame you to ensure a flip on you next day and dangle you like a carrot

Do you really think you won't be blocked tonight?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Actually I never considered this dilemma so it's a fair point

If you're blocked, you understand that this will not bode well for you and there's no way to prove it

Let's say Gram comes around to you being Town

If you get fucked over by scum, your ability will be wasted and you'll look, again, hella shady

Kinda puts a wrench on things if scum targets you to frame you to ensure a flip on you next day and dangle you like a carrot

Do you really think you won't be blocked tonight?

He’s scum, your frame of reference here only makes me firmer he needs to go today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back