• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Why in the world do you think Fang is Town?
Because every game as scum he struggles go actually go back and forth with people. He literally comments like an observer and plays a safe game. As scum when sussing him he's even told me he understands why I sus him but appreciates giving him some benefit of doubt. He does not do that as town. He squares him and gets in giant back and forths. He plays safer as scum as I'm sure he finds this more dangerous.

I knew he was town in avatar too while doing nothing but claiming gf and asking to be lynched. He isn't a hard read.

Magic

Resplendent
It‘s not your Town reads, but your lack of reevaluating your reads. How do you see the shite Fang is posting this day phase and still think that‘s Town?
I haven't been here at all this day phase nor read it.

How is this an actual accusation? Make it make sense flower.

Magic

Resplendent
Yes, your play around Aurelian is incomprehensible - it’s more that you flat out refuse to address anything he says or does, instead favouring a read you made as soon as he started posting in the game, which I don’t believe is how you play
What I just said above.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Because every game as scum he struggles go actually go back and forth with people. He literally comments like an observer and plays a safe game. As scum when sussing him he's even told me he understands why I sus him but appreciates giving him some benefit of doubt. He does not do that as town. He squares him and gets in giant back and forths. He plays safer as scum as I'm sure he finds this more dangerous.

I knew he was town in avatar too while doing nothing but claiming gf and asking to be lynched. He isn't a hard read.
That‘s cap. He‘s perfectly capable of arguing with people as scum. Counter points would be JJK and Jojo, in the latter I even counter claimed him and he went at me like a mad lad.

Magic

Resplendent
That‘s cap. He‘s perfectly capable of arguing with people as scum. Counter points would be JJK and Jojo, in the latter I even counter claimed him and he went at me like a mad lad.
I was on jjk. He played as an observer and got yelled at his teammates for it. Idk what happened in jojo but if he gets counter claimed of course he has to go at you cause otherwise he just ends up dead?

You can't call shit cap that is demonstrably true. But this is beside my point, both you and odo just asked me why I haven't adjusted my read based on shit from this phase while I haven't even read this phase. Do you see the issue with that?

Grammaton

Consigliere

This is out of date, and even if it weren’t, he’s not really going back and forward with me, he’s digging himself into a deeper and deeper logical hole whilst repeating the same nonsense points. There’s no progression on his part whatsoever, all he is doing is accusing me of:

- changing my read on retro (which I didn’t)
- tunnelling him and ignoring everyone else (which I’m not)

He wanted to lynch Nibel before CP or I even though he has Nibel null and CP and I as 100% scum - can you explain this seeing as you don’t seem to care when it comes to your read on him?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I was on jjk. He played as an observer and got yelled at his teammates for it. Idk what happened in jojo but if he gets counter claimed of course he has to go at you cause otherwise he just ends up dead?

You can't call shit cap that is demonstrably true. But this is beside my point, both you and odo just asked me why I haven't adjusted my read based on shit from this phase while I haven't even read this phase. Do you see the issue with that?
Uhm, you were literally here this day phase lmao. Why are you acting like you just entered the thread?

Magic

Resplendent
Uhm, you were literally here this day phase lmao. Why are you acting like you just entered the thread?
It's canadian Thanksgiving you dingus. What kind of dumb shit is this? I said I don't have time to play and asked for recaps in my posts this phase. This is disingenuous.

Magic

Resplendent
This is out of date, and even if it weren’t, he’s not really going back and forward with me, he’s digging himself into a deeper and deeper logical hole whilst repeating the same nonsense points. There’s no progression on his part whatsoever, all he is doing is accusing me of:

- changing my read on retro (which I didn’t)
- tunnelling him and ignoring everyone else (which I’m not)

He wanted to lynch Nibel before CP or I even though he has Nibel null and CP and I as 100% scum - can you explain this seeing as you don’t seem to care when it comes to your read on him?
Can you show me actual quotes of the bottom paragraph? The top isn't really relevant towards reading him?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Can you show me actual quotes of the bottom paragraph? The top isn't really relevant towards reading him?

The top is relevant because the only thing he is doing is typing the same dross over and over again, it’s not a conversation, he’s not looking critically at what I or anyone else is doing. His worldview is purely read him tiwn, and he thinks you’re town, read him scum and he thinks you’re scum

as for the proof question, yes of course there is, I’m not bloody making it up am I

Flower

V.I.P. Member
It's canadian Thanksgiving you dingus. What kind of dumb shit is this? I said I don't have time to play and asked for recaps in my posts this phase. This is disingenuous.
Read Fang‘s posts today, then.

Magic

Resplendent
The top is relevant because the only thing he is doing is typing the same dross over and over again, it’s not a conversation, he’s not looking critically at what I or anyone else is doing. His worldview is purely read him tiwn, and he thinks you’re town, read him scum and he thinks you’re scum

as for the proof question, yes of course there is, I’m not bloody making it up am I
He does that as town all the time. He did it last time I was scum in I believe ultras game. He read me as scum and then didn't budge on it from the second page even though the reasons were nonsense. He does tunnel. This isn't new.

You and Flower literally just used a made up accusation against me that my read isn't progressing based on day 2 when I clearly haven't been around. If I'm lynched explain why you shouldn't be next. Would you go for aurelian if I flip town?

VC 2 Day 2

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think nobody will follow me on Magic. I'm going to sleep. I unvote for the moment. And I'll see who to vote for when I wake up. Good night to everybody.

Unvote

Not so fast

vote magic

Vote craigpelton
Guess we can try the standard.

vote jinri

I can lend my support here as at least frinckles is putting in effort. Odo is too, but I still have no interest in aurelian. Pretty confident from day 1 material he's just town.

Vote Jinri

I guess this is better then no lynch

vote lynch Gram

Let's go

Vote Magic.

Vote magic

I like this reasoning a lot.

[Change Vote: Lynch Magic]

Let's go Vote Lynch Magic

Erm unvote

Vote Count 2, Day 2

Bachi - Frinckles > Magic
Xenos - Nibel > Aurelian > Jinri > Magic
Nibel - Frinckles > Magic > Unvote > Magic
Magic - Nibel > Jinri
Aurelian - Nibel > Jinri > Gram
CraigPelton - Magic > Aurelian > Magic
Gad - Nibel
Gram - Aurelian > Magic > Unvote
Frinckles - Jinri > CraigPelton
Flower - Magic

Magic - 5
Nibel - 1
Jinri - 1
CP - 1
Gram - 1

With 12 players remaining, it takes 7 to lynch

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Was killed in the other game, so I can fully focus on this here. Fuck people for always fucking me over whenever I‘m Indie.

Grammaton

Consigliere
He does that as town all the time. He did it last time I was scum in I believe ultras game. He read me as scum and then didn't budge on it from the second page even though the reasons were nonsense. He does tunnel. This isn't new.

You and Flower literally just used a made up accusation against me that my read isn't progressing based on day 2 when I clearly haven't been around. If I'm lynched explain why you shouldn't be next. Would you go for aurelian if I flip town?

You were fucking in the thread last night when this was happening. It’s your responsibility to be caught up. I know he’s posting indefensible shite but if you’re going to ride it out, that’s your problem and not mine.

Go and read it and when you have a conclusion come back, or get lynched, those are your options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back