Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Mr.OMG

Paramount

:mjpls
They say Aleister will die from Reiatsu Crush lmao. LOL, even a normal soul of a normal person could do Reiatsu Crush to all of Bleach
:mjlol

King of time

Exceptional
In a cosmic space where time and space are irregular, Aleister Crowley and Yhwach face each other. Light flashed from the brilliant yellow stars, creating a tense and encouraging atmosphere.

Aleister, dressed in a black robe, confidently stood facing Yhwach, who looked powerful with his legendary armor and cold eyes.Yhwach," Aleister said, his voice cold as fire. "This war will decide our fate."

Yhwach, with the shining eyes of a god, just smirked. "Aleister, the human who calls himself a god. But you will fail before my true power."

The match begins. Aleister quickly unleashed complex magical attacks, but Yhwach, with his ability to read the future and control time, seemed unbeatable.

However, Aleister did not stop. He uses his extensive knowledge and understanding of magic to create more dangerous attacks.

"Nothing can resist my power!" Yhwach screamed, his face refusing to give up.

But it was Aleister's patience and strategy that ultimately defeated Yhwach. With a magical attack, Aleister overcomes Yhwach's defenses and defeats the enemy.

Yhwach, seemingly unable to believe what had just happened, fell into a coma. Aleister, although tired, still maintained the posture of a winner.In the end, Aleister Crowley, with patience, strength and knowledge, defeated Yhwach in a classic duel, leaving behind a legend of his strength.
@Paxton

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They say Aleister will die from Reiatsu Crush lmao. LOL, even a normal soul of a normal person could do Reiatsu Crush to all of Bleach
:mjlol
Pretty sure Reiatsu from even Yhwach isn’t going to matter to a guy who doesn’t instantly die while battling several gods that destroy universes just with their presence

Randomdude

Preeminent
I clearly remember a random assortment of Adventurers just wandered into the Tomb and they wasn't immediately Time Stopped. And if you try and tell me "Well Ainz was expecting them and had them shut it all off for the lulz", I will virtually deem all Overlord fanboys, the dumbest motherfuckers I know.
Ainz instantly timstopping intruders is nonsense (He's likely to assume any unwanted guest/intruders are probably immune to it) saying that... Ainz literally invited the adventurers into the tomb, it was a plan by demiurge to pull the empire into conflict with them.

Heck ainz was one of the gaurds leading them to the tomb disguised as momon. They also had to disable 99% of their defenses and traps as they'd kill them all before they could cross the first floor. Which is why they were only assaulted by rather low level entities/encountered basic traps.

The adventuring parties max level was in the twenties, the tomb is designed to slaughter level 100's the "invasion" was all a simple political maneuver and test to see how some of there defenses worked now that they were in new world/if the basic pop monster traps would be more then enough for most new worlders.

Ainz as momon being hired to guard the groups campsite as they raid the tomb, From overlord volume 7 page 83: “Allow me to introduce you to the adamantite-ranked adventurer team of two, Momon-san of Darkness and his teammate Nabe. The two of them will travel with you and defend your campsite. I trust you will be able to accept that?”

Ainz noting they must disable traps/avoid using the full sweep of traps, From overlord volume 7 page 135: “Very good. Also, as you know, spraying poison gas on the enemy before the undead charge them and other currency-utilizing traps are to be strenuously avoided. I hope you will stick to traps that involve the POP monsters. Will that be alright?”

ainz noting he knew of but didn't like the plan to invite the adventurers, From overlord volume 7 page 205: “From the beginning, I was opposed to this plan to invite filthy thieves into my Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick. But that said, I understand that this was the best method and I accept it."

So while you might not like it the facts are the adventurers were invited to the tomb, the tomb had to disable many of it's traps/defenses and there was never a point they just stumbled into the tomb (The tomb was actually hidden back in volume one via illusions and druidic magic, the only reason it was "Found" is because demiurge came up with the plan to draw the empire into conflict)

It should also be noted most of the traps used against the adventurers simply wouldn't have affected level 100's due to the immunity to low level magic and attack inherent to level 100 players. Literally the only thing that could have harmed a level 100 player we saw was the cockroach kings room and ainz in the areana. Everything else was basic mimics/pop monsters which can only go up to level 30

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Doesn't Nazarick need entrances between floors anyway? Even if there pocket dimensions its a raid boss dungeon iirc there required to have gates between each floor, if they could just lock people out/in one then why didn't they during the 1500 player raid?

Also

Quick Question? When you think of lightning do you think of slow lightning or do you think of the lightning traveling through the sky? Most people think of lightning in a thunderstorm, When an author says "He moved as fast as lightning" its meant to be impressive since lightning is basically the second fastest thing in this world. Just because lightning can have different speeds doesn't mean that you assume the lightning is immediately slow lol.

Even discounting that feat. Cervantes whose weaker than Ciel whose weaker than Prime Kirei could casually catch bullets from a machine gun Prime Kirei is way weaker than Assassin and is like ad infinitum below Herc. Albedo can't even do that.

+ The fact that he has minds eye. He should be blitzing everything in the tomb with multi-kilometer arrow shots and superior speed.

Quick Question? When you think of lightning do you think of slow lightning or do you think of the lightning traveling through the sky? Most people think of lightning in a thunderstorm, When an author says "He moved as fast as lightning" its meant to be impressive since lightning is basically the second fastest thing in this world. Just because lightning can have different speeds doesn't mean that you assume the lightning is immediately slow lol.

Even discounting that feat. Cervantes whose weaker than Ciel whose weaker than Prime Kirei could casually catch bullets from a machine gun Prime Kirei is way weaker than Assassin and is like ad infinitum below Herc. Albedo can't even do that.

+ The fact that he has minds eye. He should be blitzing everything in the tomb with multi-kilometer arrow shots and superior speed.

We use Lightning in it's fastest form only because most authors aren't like us and tend to try and use "weaker" forms of Lightning to be Real World Accurate.
Meaning it's as pointless as them believing that Magecraft and Magic in Black Clover discounts any feats because they are magic and not perfectly replicable real life phenomonen.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure Reiatsu from even Yhwach isn’t going to matter to a guy who doesn’t instantly die while battling several gods that destroy universes just with their presence
Depending on the version of Aleister, it wouldn't matter even if Aleister didn't scale far above Yhwach at his best.

NT Aleister has 1 billion back-up lives, and GT Aleister (who is reaching into the realm of a true expert of magic at that, aka Kingsford/CRC level), is in Coronzon's body.

You know, the same body.. that also scales to universe destroying beings by default.

(There's also Coronzon's resistance to damn near everything but that's neither here nor there)

:mjpls

Last edited:
Back