• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
1) If he was Town and I‘m scum, I could have offed him anytime last day phase. I had the hammer vote before Big Man unvoted iirc.
2) If he is scum and I‘m scum with him there‘s zero way I wouldn‘t have bussed him when he was leading.

This makes no sense to think I‘m scum in either scenario. There‘s no way I choose defending Lethal (if he‘s Town) over an easy mislynch or (if he‘s scum) defending him over an easy bus for cred.

Come now.

You seem very self aware of your "meta"

The X

Marvelous
Please don't early hammer when this phase just started. We literally have like thirty hours to figure things out.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why you here without reading back?
I did it in like 40 mins
because look like we r approaching a lynch. id rather interact live

funny because when i start reading back u tell me to talk live lol

The X

Marvelous
idk yesterday she was defending me. seemed good. psychic is scum lean iirc

But you were so sure yesterday. Interesting shift.
Except I wasn't so sure yesterday, Lethal, I think I showed that? I made a case, didn't like what I see, but my vote was literally 'sigh here we go again'. It was a reluctant vote but I also dropped a case to see if you'd respond. I wanted to see what effort, energy, and emotion would come out.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
idk yesterday she was defending me. seemed good. psychic is scum lean iirc

But you were so sure yesterday. Interesting shift.
thats not rly a strong reason to town read someone. could they be defending u cuz tmi?

The X

Marvelous
I changed my stance on Pein

What else is there to figure out? AM I wolf or town? Why bother seeking 30 more hours to go around in circles on this.
Because let's assume you are town, we can play with that mindset for a bit and see how that helps solving. If that doesn't go anywhere, we can always come back to lynching you. However, hammering you with so much time, especially if it leads to a mislynch, just screws town over.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
because look like we r approaching a lynch. id rather interact live

funny because when i start reading back u tell me to talk live lol

But you are posting from a position of ignorance.
Did you see how I did my readback just now?
I read everything then questions things that didnt make sense afterwards.
You just ask dumb questions that got answered on the next page...

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Because let's assume you are town, we can play with that mindset for a bit and see how that helps solving. If that doesn't go anywhere, we can always come back to lynching you. However, hammering you with so much time, especially if it leads to a mislynch, just screws town over.
said it better than any way i could have said it

The X

Marvelous
That or he is scum and cant kill himself.
50/50
I understand that. But do you think leaving Lethal alive when there was so much opportunity to hammer him makes him more likely to be scum? There's probably only two maybe three wolves this game. So most wagons are going to be town motivated. I felt like it would have been really easy for town to just hammer Lethal and be done but that didn't happen.

The X

Marvelous
Scum not lynching Lethal D1 makes sense because it keep the POE bigger for scum. POE was already lowered for L and N because if Lethal is town, scum probably think he's yelling the truth about his character.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Because let's assume you are town, we can play with that mindset for a bit and see how that helps solving. If that doesn't go anywhere, we can always come back to lynching you. However, hammering you with so much time, especially if it leads to a mislynch, just screws town

We gotta flip him no matter what.
Even if its a counter wagon to scum flowa.
Least we get to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back