• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
We gotta flip him no matter what.
Even if its a counter wagon to scum flowa.
Least we get to know.
Do we have to flip him? I'm not sure about that. Can you take his vote off him for now just so we don't accidentally hammer? We can come back to the Lethal wagon later and if there are no better options, I'll hammer him myself. But I think there's so much time left in this day and I fear we might be on the wrong track right now.

What do you think of Poyser and Gram? Are they still your top susses? What was the order again?

Gram
Poyser
Lethal
Flower

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
According to you guys I‘m scum if Lethal is because I was defending him and I‘m scum if Lethal is Town because I was defending him. There‘s no reasoning with you here lol.

Grammaton

Consigliere
According to you guys I‘m scum if Lethal is because I was defending him and I‘m scum if Lethal is Town because I was defending him. There‘s no reasoning with you here lol.

just don’t waste your time, you’ll feel better for it

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
just don’t waste your time, you’ll feel better for it
I won‘t. Even if I was pissed I have no energy left to even get angry after Fuji‘s game. So I‘m just following Retro‘s advice and won‘t get all worked up :catjamn .

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Poyser where u at with gram rn? u have him as a potential partner for lethal but haven't interacted much with them

and seems u have removed psychic from ur sus list altogether

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm very wary of Poyser in this game. I think there's been a couple of things brought against him but he's done a good job defending himself and making it make sense. It's like being at trial and you have several pieces of evidence that keep getting thrown out or the other lawyer has made a really good argument against it. I don't think he's really shown a clear head at where he wants to go. I feel he's spent more time arguing why some players are wrong about others when it comes to them being town, not scum. Like, he's spend some time this phase and game saying why Flower is town and not scum, which seems helpful, but doesn't really advance the game. I think he's been playing really good at going with the flow this game and then being able to find the right place to jump in and make his voice heard the most. I would say this is all within town range as well, which makes things tougher. Basically, I keep thinking 'wow Poyser seems with it this game' but then also looking at his game and wondering where the hard pushes or conviction is from him. I still think about how he voted for Psychic for fairly weak reasons. I think about how he said Lethal was within scum range and didn't really push anything there. I also keep thinking about he has my name in his mouth slaying I'm not interacting with him or poking at him. I know I went at him in Elden Ring, but I don't really remember ever really poking and prodding at Poyser in other games. However, in Xmas game Poyser went after me and called me indie. Elden Ring he came after me hard and was vocal and got others rallied to his cause. This game he has so much to say about me and what I'm not doing, yet he doesn't want to throw his considerable weight at me and pressure me like he did before. I think Poyser has done a great job with his thread presence, but I still couldn't tell you he is trying to lead us or what his true intentions are.

@Ekkologix

See kekko?
This is what ive been saying.
Dude is sus.
But lethal flipping would town clear him yesterday so idk why he didn't do it.
Anyways.
Still clears him.

Poyser

@Poyser where u at with gram rn? u have him as a potential partner for lethal but haven't interacted much with them

and seems u have removed psychic from ur sus list altogether
Psychic is in my poe and likely never leaves it tbh, im not as hungry for the lynch cos from what I’ve seen it’s totally feasible that she’s this batshit as town lol

if lethal is town I’d be leaning town on gram. I did say this in my reads list

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Do we have to flip him? I'm not sure about that. Can you take his vote off him for now just so we don't accidentally hammer? We can come back to the Lethal wagon later and if there are no better options, I'll hammer him myself. But I think there's so much time left in this day and I fear we might be on the wrong track right now.

What do you think of Poyser and Gram? Are they still your top susses? What was the order again?

Gram
Poyser
Lethal
Flower

Yeh.
Its poyser.
He is my top sus.
Lynching lethal for Poyser info.

Look we will never lynch those guys.
I mean it.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Psychic is in my poe and likely never leaves it tbh, im not as hungry for the lynch cos from what I’ve seen it’s totally feasible that she’s this batshit as town lol

if lethal is town I’d be leaning town on gram. I did say this in my reads list
i guess my question here is if u r working with a "lethal is outed" mentality, wouldn't u be looking to question his potential teammates now, starting with gram or me or cp etc..

if u can establish a link between us and lethal that shud solidify the lynch for u no?

idk how u arrived at if lethal is town, gram is lean town world tbh. would lethal town makes tiara scum for u? would it make BPD scum for u?

idk how u go from lethal is outed to giving me this half assed solve if lethal flips town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back