• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Lmfao you’re actually a fucking moron aren’t you

lethal has outed himself

charlton heston laughing GIF
Shhh you said you didn't want to interact live with me.

Grammaton

Consigliere
could u establish ties with any of those and lethal from thread or are they just general PoE?

poyser seems to disagree and thinks flowa cant be a teammate with lethal. any thoughts on that?

I think it’s pretty unlikely flower is, but I’m not ruling her out

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Because there’s literally no reason why you can’t be aligned with lethal

there is a reason everybody I’ve ruled out can’t be aligned with lethal

you also fit the bill as someone that can help him with his posts

there you go
so what do u want from me now? a claim? scum reads? anything?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It doesn‘t at all. If Poyser is scum Lethal can be anything. If Poyser is Town Lethal can be anything.

What the?
Poyser flipping scum means lethal is not scum.
Poyser flips town means lethal is scum.

Lethal is cowardly and has been buddying him so much it aint even funny.
A scum lethal would not be buddying a scum poyser.
Also a scum poyser wouldn't throw his boy under the bus rn.
There was no reason.

Grammaton

Consigliere
could u establish ties with any of those and lethal from thread or are they just general PoE?

poyser seems to disagree and thinks flowa cant be a teammate with lethal. any thoughts on that?

its just ruling out stuff that doesn’t fit

for example there’s a 0% chance tpein and Evans are aligned with a scum lethal and I’m not going to ever consider that line I don’t think

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i'll read thread at night i want to talk live while I'm here

fwiw I think mafia is only a team of 2.

3 MAX

I don't think lethal gives up this easily and cucks half his team lol, but he has surprised me multiple times in how much he can troll

Why would I want you to claim when I already know we are lynching Lethal? Bizarre

you’ve just climbed your way up the poe. Congrats
would it matter if he is the lynch or not? to you lethal is outed, why not move on beyond him and start solving the PoE?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Ekko is actually pretty scummy given I just explained my view regarding the Lethal self vote and him completely ignoring it.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ekko is actually pretty scummy given I just explained my view regarding the Lethal self vote and him completely ignoring it.
i saw it. didnt seem like u demanded a response from me on it did u?

Poyser

i'll read thread at night i want to talk live while I'm here

fwiw I think mafia is only a team of 2.

3 MAX

I don't think lethal gives up this easily and cucks half his team lol, but he has surprised me multiple times in how much he can troll

would it matter if he is the lynch or not? to you lethal is outed, why not move on beyond him and start solving the PoE?
Because we can be punished for claims and you claiming right now gives us nothing when I’m lynching lethal?? Are you retarded?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Like he just wants to shade me and doesn‘t care about my thought process and view in any way.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yes, it did. And it should at least make you think and not push me as scum trying to find any angle just to push me.
i dont recall it had a question for me to answer?

you said by ur own words, people r different

why would I, take the word of someone I SCUM read, and make it bible in regards to how I should SCUM read someone else or not.

flowa u overestimate how much ur words mean to me right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back