• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Dragons theory makes sense there, I posted the same thing shortly after day 2 started

scum don’t care about the cannon fodder, they’re only playing for the lynchpins, they’re not going to kill pressured players who claim VT, they’re already as good as eliminated for the purposes of L/N and any time we waste on them the following day (for example what ultimately happened with lethal) is a big net win for scum

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I’m not too sure on Gramma, he could go either way. He hasn’t really been as proactive as I’d expect from him as town but then I’d probably expect him to exert more thread control as scum? I’ve been town leaning him because we’ve had pretty similar takes on the game but could easily be possible he just did that if I was on the wrong track.

Why are you giving up too quick?
Gramma lowkey looking About as sus as you.
Discuss more on that at least.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
If you were certain he was town, why not fight for another direction?
You can never be 100% certain. If it was AtE and I fell for it I would have regretted it. And he made it hard to not lynch him.

Poyser

Dragons theory makes sense there, I posted the same thing shortly after day 2 started

scum don’t care about the cannon fodder, they’re only playing for the lynchpins, they’re not going to kill pressured players who claim VT, they’re already as good as eliminated for the purposes of L/N and any time we waste on them the following day (for example what ultimately happened with lethal) is a big net win for scum
I don’t think it’s a net win tho when time spent wasted on lethal is also time spent not getting any more claims

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Oh right so you are incapable of independent thought? You lynched lethal because I told you to and now you’re lynching me because I told you to?
Not incapable just figure we shouldn't let you get away with a bluff like that

Also seems like you're doing more here than trying to get my thoughts on record tbdean

Poyser

Why are you giving up too quick?
Gramma lowkey looking About as sus as you.
Discuss more on that at least.
I said lynch me if he flips town and I mean it, not gonna fight it at all other than ask questions on my way out

otherwise next time I say it then it won’t have meaning!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I don’t think it’s a net win tho when time spent wasted on lethal is also time spent not getting any more claims
Thing is, scum already know the names they want. They just need to match them to players. So as long as their own guys aren't getting lynched I think they're fine to take guesses and let us spend multiple days trying to lynch the same guy who isn't one of them

Grammaton

Consigliere

but you have to assume they have investigation functionality (for game balance as well as theme)

like they got a free night phase out of lethal, as well as the one they got for the mislynch

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I really don‘t understand how some of you arrive at wanting to lynch me. I just don‘t.

Poyser

Not incapable just figure we shouldn't let you get away with a bluff like that

Also seems like you're doing more here than trying to get my thoughts on record tbdean
What do you think I’m trying to do then lol?

if people are gonna lynch me I want them to say why and whether they actually think I’m scum or not. Seems the least I can do. I’m sure Ekko will read it all in the future at least!

The X

Marvelous
I mean it’s pretty obvious if you read the exchange lol, it was his turn around on tpein and I didn’t really believe it
So you didn't believe Lethal's turnaround on Tpein and he flipped town. You don't believe my turnaround on Lethal and you think I'll flip wolf?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
What do you think I’m trying to do then lol?

if people are gonna lynch me I want them to say why and whether they actually think I’m scum or not. Seems the least I can do. I’m sure Ekko will read it all in the future at least!
Seems like you want to talk us out of lynching you and also shade me in the process even tho you said in your first post of this phase that I'm likely town for trying to lynch you now?

Poyser

but you have to assume they have investigation functionality (for game balance as well as theme)

like they got a free night phase out of lethal, as well as the one they got for the mislynch
Hang on tho

you saying you agree with BPDs theory is, in practise, saying you think one of me and you is scum. We are the ones that held up the lynch

Evans

Acclaimed
You can never be 100% certain. If it was AtE and I fell for it I would have regretted it. And he made it hard to not lynch him.
I felt like Gram and me were in the same boat regarding Lethal. I said I wouldn‘t bet on him flipping scum while he said he‘s 95% sure Lethal will flip scum. That‘s where our thoughts differ. I would like to know why.

You wouldn’t bet on him being scum but still just out him put of his misery instead of trying to fight a case elsewhere? There was a lot of time and you didn’t even try to argue that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back