• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I went to bed leading a tiara wagon that iirc had the most votes at the time and hoping to wake up to her flip. Instead of got derailed into evans and lethal wagons that didn't even result in a lynch >.< Tiara looks the most scummy to me rn too so I do think there was some scum derailing going on there

my current working theory was that flower was fine with a mislynch, but absolutely didn’t want to be accused of pulling the trigger

I know we wouldn’t care about such things, but she’s already on record saying she cares about it as town, therefore she has to at least pretend to care about it as scum otherwise it’s a fairly obvious chink in her armour!

Ultra

THE BEAR
I wasn’t talking about them not killing lethal at night. I agree that didn’t make lethal nailed scum. That’s not what BPD was saying tho he was saying they purposely held up the lynch on D1

Delaying Lethal's flip has obviously benefitted mafia here. He was the best distraction you could ask for, I would certainly assume mafia would take an opportunity for a no lynch there rather than get his town flip and face implication and higher possibility for a vote the following day.

If X his scum, his argument probably carries the implication that nobody did this. Do you believe that?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I said lynch me if he flips town and I mean it, not gonna fight it at all other than ask questions on my way out

otherwise next time I say it then it won’t have meaning!

Me and kekko just say that as a throwaway line.
kekw.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t think you can say flower held up the lynch when she was on it tho lol

I don’t think she held it up per se, I just think she was fine with both outcomes and did her best to do a convincing impression of her town play, and then let the chips fall as they may

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
my current working theory was that flower was fine with a mislynch, but absolutely didn’t want to be accused of pulling the trigger

I know we wouldn’t care about such things, but she’s already on record saying she cares about it as town, therefore she has to at least pretend to care about it as scum otherwise it’s a fairly obvious chink in her armour!
Should've helped me get tiara lynched earlier, going after her now after ultras vote on you makes it seem like you wanna make her look good after your flip

Poyser

Delaying Lethal's flip has obviously benefitted mafia here. He was the best distraction you could ask for, I would certainly assume mafia would take an opportunity for a no lynch there rather than get his town flip and face implication and higher possibility for a vote the following day.

If X his scum, his argument probably carries the implication that nobody did this. Do you believe that?
Disagree completely. Mafia wasted 2 day phases getting out a player that had already claimed. They’ve failed to make a single kill. The game hasn’t really advanced in their favour. How has it benefited them exactly?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I mean at least half of that post is correct no matter what your alignment is lol
Gramma, you know what happened in Fuji‘s game. Reading Lethal‘s posts was like looking into a mirror. I was absolutely not fine with his lynch D1 and only voted him D2 because he made it hard for me to defend him and partly to just release him. This. Is. All.

Poyser

he says that me defending people is a scum tell of me.
Someone said this when I was trying to not get psychic lynched by Poyser.
I think it was Poyser who said it.
I said you don’t really defend players as town. It was Ekko that said you do it as scum to buddy

Grammaton

Consigliere
Disagree completely. Mafia wasted 2 day phases getting out a player that had already claimed. They’ve failed to make a single kill. The game hasn’t really advanced in their favour. How has it benefited them exactly?

I can’t work out why you aren’t grasping this

scum will have a way of determining player identity at night, like a 99% chance of it

all they have to do is find 2 specific plsyers

you can assume they’ve either ruled out 2 players as well as lethal (and tpein if you were paying attention)

or they found one of the pins last night and will kill them tonight

they’re definitely making progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back