• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Dragon qualifies as well. All he does is tunnel you. And then said he wants to go for me when he never brought me up before? Idk.

Evans was driving the Lethal wagon along with Poyser. I don‘t see a scum doing that so blatantly.

Psychic‘s hammer vote also looked more Town-ish as well as her general content. There‘s also an angle-shooting reason which I won‘t specify now.

I mean devils advocate- Evans specifically waited for poyser to give him cover, have you considered this?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I mean devils advocate- Evans specifically waited for poyser to give him cover, have you considered this?
It was Evans who brought up the quotes from the other game, though. Which makes me think those two were just mindmelding and thought Lethal was scum.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Anyway look, I thought the game was as good as done yesterday

scum likely have some shinigami eye thing, and they’re clearly playing for the lynchpins only

therefore no more no lynches are acceptable for any reason, and in the absence of a consensus, we need to just take out any claimed vanillas- everyone agree?
wifom speaking i disgaree with this because if I'm scum here I'm going to have me or one of my teammate(s) hint N/L while the other hint vanilla, or both of us hint N/L

and by hint I mean soft soft hint

once we kill one of N/L, the townie who is alive that is still N/L will be suspicious over the mafia hinting N/L therefore it wud eventually become obvious to us who that townie is

like say I hint L or N

we kill N

the townie who is L will be suspicious of me because I hinted L. from their play I can outright tell who it is. even if I get lynched all I need to do is have my scummates kill him after I'm gone and we win

which is why I scum read players like flowa who r vaguely hinting N/L, because that's EXACTLY what id do as scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
but its flowa

she could be hinting N/L as town too, or even hinting it while being a vanilla

ive seen her in a game on NF hinting a different town role than her own, which got me to scum read her so hard and lynch here

nitty's naruto game if u remmeber

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Yeah, but you can at least post a case, then. You just hopped on my wagon telling people you suspect me and refuse to elaborate further.
I don't have a case besides what I've already said, I'm not the type of player to make big elaborate cases I just go off vibes and POE by analyzing scum flips. basically useless until then except to shoot down bad logic

Grammaton

Consigliere
wifom speaking i disgaree with this because if I'm scum here I'm going to have me or one of my teammate(s) hint N/L while the other hint vanilla, or both of us hint N/L

and by hint I mean soft soft hint

once we kill one of N/L, the townie who is alive that is still N/L will be suspicious over the mafia hinting N/L therefore it wud eventually become obvious to us who that townie is

like say I hint L or N

we kill N

the townie who is L will be suspicious of me because I hinted L. from their play I can outright tell who it is. even if I get lynched all I need to do is have my scummates kill him after I'm gone and we win

which is why I scum read players like flowa who r vaguely hinting N/L, because that's EXACTLY what id do as scum

this relies on the townie forgetting they have to protect their identity tho

I think

anyway flower HELPFULLY claimed non lynchpin which I for one believe!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
What garbage am I throwing his way?
you posted two sentences that meant the same thing and tried to sus odo for them as if he added something later after being "caught out" somehow. I could swat away your posts in my sleep and I know because I've been through this nightmare with you already

Emil

V.I.P. Member
anyway my point is, lynching vanilla claims r honestly mostly gna be useless

and it seems mafia worked it out so they will leave the vanillas as mislynch bait while just hinting or pretending to be N or L

if mafia flips any of N or L by luck, we r as good as lost because mafia will almost always find the second before we lynch them all

now I'm not gna propose lynching anyone hinting N or L. i think the whole setup is mafia favored anyway cuz it seems kinda easy to win with just 2 kills while keeping PoE large asfk with no night kills

idk if we have cops or anything to help us find real from fake N or L. my best bet would be to ignore claims and find scum by gameplay, and be brave enough to lynch even if they claim N or L

if scum r content claiming vanilla, which is very suboptimal, then the N or L would be playing townie and they shud explain their thought process throughout the game

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I don't have a case besides what I've already said, I'm not the type of player to make big elaborate cases I just go off vibes and POE by analyzing scum flips. basically useless until then except to shoot down bad logic
But there was no scum flip. There was only a Town flip so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back