• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Actually I'm changing it!!!

[Vote Lynch Ekko]
Didn't you vote Gram and saying no further explanation needed? Didn't you have a case that would destroy Flower's career? Didn't you have a massive case to drop on Ekko? Where are the results, Ultra?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I’m not, just want your thoughts on record for people to look back on. I assume I’m gonna be lynched here so I can question people with total freedom and your viewpoint here doesn’t really stack up to me if you think I’m gonna flip town

have you thought about what I’d even get out of pushing lethal yesterday as scum? I would have foregone the chance to push anybody else for a claim or lynch to narrow down the pool etc because I spent the entire game pushing someone that had already character claimed
dem poyser i didnt know u were this weak

The X

Marvelous
Craig low key about to end it all being compared to me.

Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

Ultra

THE BEAR
I know man, but why are you talking a big game like that and then do nothing? Surely you can see why that might ping people?.

No, actually.

Me: I'm going to drop a case on Ekko
You/Craig: Why haven't you dropped a case yet!?
Me: I'm going to. In the meanwhile, I'll give you a light case.
You/Caring: You just contradicted yourself!

It's dumb

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Not incapable just figure we shouldn't let you get away with a bluff like that

Also seems like you're doing more here than trying to get my thoughts on record tbdean
this is so unlike u. u defend poyser for days in the other game and now this?

can u establish at least how is he scum for the bluff from his gameplay? your only contention here is basically "he will likely flip town but there is a little chance he does it as scum"

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
No, actually.

It's dumb
when did I respond negatively to your light case? I liked the post!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What do you think I’m trying to do then lol?

if people are gonna lynch me I want them to say why and whether they actually think I’m scum or not. Seems the least I can do. I’m sure Ekko will read it all in the future at least!
i thnk u r town and im not going to lynch u and I think cp investing anything more than 2 posts into this interaction is silly and a desperate reach for content

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
this is so unlike u. u defend poyser for days in the other game and now this?

can u establish at least how is he scum for the bluff from his gameplay? your only contention here is basically "he will likely flip town but there is a little chance he does it as scum"
I don't defend poyser as a rule lol if I think he's town I'll support him otherwise I don't. why would I just treat him the same way every game? that's dumb

he could be scum by his own words. he said as scum he would be fine pushing through a mislynch on lethal. I think it's unlikely tho and nobody else was interested so I'm not wasting time on it

The X

Marvelous
No, actually.

It's dumb
Where is your case that ended Flower's career???

Psychic

Yennefer
I went to bed leading a tiara wagon that iirc had the most votes at the time and hoping to wake up to her flip. Instead of got derailed into evans and lethal wagons that didn't even result in a lynch >.< Tiara looks the most scummy to me rn too so I do think there was some scum derailing going on there
So you still want to push a lynch on her even though she hinted lynchpin several times?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My theory on poyser is this

this game is littered with level one thinking
From scum PoV lethal has already served his purpose
Scum poyser might make this move on WS where he can browbeat most of the players, but I think he’d know it’s a low percentage play here
I don’t see what he gets out of it when parity isn’t the aim
fwiw him offering himself for lynch technically doesn't help town either unless he exactly flips scum

also he's already claimed vanilla so mafia probs just leave him anyway

I felt like just putting him out of his misery.
sus reason to lynch sm1 u don't rly scum read

My preference would be to lynch tiara fwiw
ur single handedly making her look better

u and evans actually

Oh right so you are incapable of independent thought? You lynched lethal because I told you to and now you’re lynching me because I told you to?
having hard time reading cp's motives. inb4 lyncher indie

I really don‘t understand how some of you arrive at wanting to lynch me. I just don‘t.
read ur posts

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I am craving direction and leadership so yes I am very interested
nagging ultra for his ekko case until he finally gives a condensed version
Ok.

Ekko has a characteristic town tells that he's just not displaying here. This is hard to verify with only one flip in the game but even without it I think there's enough to perceive an obvious difference.

And the tell is that he beats to the sound of his own drum, he quickly acquires reads and positions that he arrives at in unpredictable ways, but make sense to himself. And he doesn't let go. In Elden Ring, Ekko did the following:

- Doggedly argued in Fangs defense to the point where he was comically still doing it even after he flipped.
- Suspected and tunneled RDK, a widely town read player, for the entire game
- Suspected Lethal long after cleared by hider
- To town Ekko literally anything is possible and he will take a stance, reevaluate it, completely flip his reads, and come back full circle in the course of a single phase.

He has none of that energy. His play is positionally convenient. He scum reads too many players and is very flexible about it. He is not town reading or falling on the sword for anyone who would otherwise be an easy lynch. He is casing likely lynches all at the same time. His endless barrage of questions has not arrived him anywhere except where he started, consistent with just asking them to bury players he wants suspected. As town he actually draws conclusions very quickly, acts on them by tunneling players, and then adjusts or gets bored.

do you want to lynch ekko rn because you have my vote
I like the post and offer to vote ekko with him
Actually I'm changing it!!!

[Vote Lynch Ekko]

unvote
vote ekko
we do it
No, actually.

It's dumb
??????? can you pls put away the anti social personality disorder for a moment and work with me here lol jfc

Ultra

THE BEAR
FFS everytime I come to this thread, I have 20 pages to read.

Someone update me on the situation.

Vote: Poyser

Die you scum. I am fulfilling Lethal's legacy. @Lethal there was literally no reason for you to overreact the way you did being the first to be lynch as a vanilla townie. I would say up your game and I look forward to seeing a better player in you in future games.

My reads so far are :

Scum : Poyser, Evan and Ultra
Town : T-Pein, BPD, Gramma, Big Man

Everyone else is null.

I may have to be transparent about my considerations on you today. *Sigh*

Ultra

THE BEAR
nagging ultra for his ekko case until he finally gives a condensed version

I like the post and offer to vote ekko with him

we do it

??????? can you pls put away the anti social personality disorder for a moment and work with me here lol jfc

Because you were being a nuisance before hand in insisting I was scummy for not dropping a case that I said I would purely by my own initiative. It's a retarded reason to suspect someone. Nobody out a gun to my head to case Ekko.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The fact that there wasn't a kill *period*, established by the WU, was enough for me to not pin lethal as 100% scum. Because a failed kill will always provide mafia with either information or a chance to obfuscate their alignment.
can u elaborate more on this pls.

lets say if there was a failed kill on someone yesterday. someone not lethal. would that change anything for u in how u read lethal? I'm not following

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Because you were being a nuisance before hand in insisting I was scummy for not dropping a case that I said I would purely by my own initiative. It's a retarded reason to suspect someone. Nobody out a gun to my head to case Ekko.
I was frustrated because it seemed like you had strong reasons to scum read people but weren't trying to make anything happen and I want to catch scum! My nagging served a purpose and here we are. Comparing me to someone nagging you AFTER you dropped the case and started the wagon is so ridiculously unfair lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back