• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
questiong u directly is not throwing shades lmfao

I'm throwing a whole ass scum read

I'm literally in ur face rn, u legit want to rage quit and want us to start solving after u flip town

this isn't shade, its the whole shadow
Why do you want to flip a lynchpin?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
if you read my posts, you should be able to deduce who I think the lynchpins are

discussing it only helps one team
i read them, which is exactly why I asked because I also have similar reservations on who I think lynch pins are

which is foken why I think flowa isn't

which is why I scum read her for hinting she is one

WHICH IS WHY HER SUDDENLY BACK TRACKING TO SAY HI GUYS I AM NOT LYNCHPING IS SUS

she spent a good portion of answers to ultra saying "hurr durr not a good idea to lynch me" yada yada

clearly hinting a lynchpin only to now just throw it out the trashcan

btw don't mean to be mad at u. just rly weirded out by flowa's play and then she has the audacity to say why r we scum reading her or what have the others done lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
i read them, which is exactly why I asked because I also have similar reservations on who I think lynch pins are

WHICH IS WHY HER SUDDENLY BACK TRACKING TO SAY HI GUYS I AM NOT LYNCHPING IS SUS

she spent a good portion of answers to ultra saying "hurr durr not a good idea to lynch me" yada yada

btw don't mean to be mad at u. just rly weirded out by flowa's play and then she has the audacity to say why r we scum reading her or what have the others done lol

Your observations here are correct but you still have to connect the dots. Why as scum does she drop the act?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
fwiw i would claim a lynchpin regardless if im vanilla or mafia or lynchpin

legit

i am a lynchpin

thats called MAX WIFOM

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Your observations here are correct but you still have to connect the dots. Why as scum does she drop the act?
like i said ive seen her hint a power role as town before so she can trick an indie that wins if they guessed roles or sm sht

and ive tunneled her all game for it

and she flipped town

Big Man

Illustrious
some big man posts

big man trying to weaken flowa's read on ultra? idk why is this important to question at that point in time
bro what? literally just read the rest of the interaction in the next few posts instead of making this insane leap.

Psychic

Yennefer
You're a lynchpin? Me too.

#Pincore
I thought Flower claimed Lynchpin....:hm

Oh wow, she retracted that hint/claim? Alright I'm down for a Flower lynch.

Poyser
Evans
Flower

in that order

Emil

V.I.P. Member
idk why wud she randomly backtrack. it doesnt make sense as any alignment, more so doesn't make sense as town

if u hinted a lynchpin, commit to it. at least u get to absorb a kill or investigation from mafia

Ultra

THE BEAR
idk why wud she randomly backtrack. it doesnt make sense as any alignment, more so doesn't make sense as town

if u hinted a lynchpin, commit to it. at least u get to absorb a kill or investigation from mafia

Why does it *moreso* not make sense as town?

As mafia shes just objectively worsening her own chances

Ultra

THE BEAR
In a game where we lose if the lynchpin is lynch, we kinda have to claim lynchpin if we are lynchpin. there's literally no going around that. You are back on my scumlist.

Ahahaha. I know what you're doing Ultra, you're playing mind games with me. Pretending to do these weak scumhunts to act like you're actually scumhunting. But I see when you're actually scumhunting and you put in way more effort. I have no doubt you're actually Light. I know you say it in jest because you think too highly of your skills to blend in and look townie. But you're not fooling me.

Anyway something just occurred to me

@Ekkologix I've never played a town game with Psychic, have I?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You think Flower is scum and I'm her partner? I thought Gram was her partner, and they were distancing. Which is it, exactly?
cp keeps talking shite innit

It's coming.
no its not

if you have a case in the works why vote gram to start today? why say "whatever the lynch will be"? why not try to actually influence the game if you think someone is scum and have reasoning to back it up?
fair point actually. ultra talking shite too. his power level almost 0 rn

so far only one ultra good post today about BLD

Maybe I wanna be passive for a bit and collect info
collect this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back