• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Doesn’t make sense to me. I’m town, look at my role pm and I don’t know what a lynchpin is either. Never played s game with one before. It’s odd you would sus him over that.
Also Pein already said a lot about his role. I’m quite sure he’s town.

vote: flower

Psychic why did you out yourself like this

:zilla:

You just rated the post as funny

You didn't deny it, though

:dankpepe

The X

Marvelous
Bitch I just hard defended you against poyser show some fucking respect

Putting Craig and Ekko over me fuck outta here you harlot. You are mafia's whore.
Ohohohoho, just the fire I want to see from you. Stop talking big and DROP the cases, my boy.

The X

Marvelous
And I'm going to need more from you!

I've been pretty transparent with my thoughts and ideas on Gram and Poyser's slots, so I don't want to rehash that too much. I think Gram has been more inclined to talk shit and disrupt things than actual scum hunting or slot solving. I think he's also shown gaps with his logic. Poyser is less obvious but I think the way he's handled certain slots have been poor. He pushed Psychic easily but rode the fence with Lethal. Now he's been trying to toss out Big Man and me as susses without really following through too hard. Look at how Poyser as an indie went after me in Elden Ring. Here, he's not even coming after my slot, just throwing out shade and hoping someone else will pick it up. I've seen him say 'what about BPD' a few times now this day and he hasn't even come after me himself.

I kind of think Flower is full of shit this game. I haven't been able to follow her logic at all and I think what she has said contradicts what she's doing and how she's voting quite a bit. I feel no real fire in her this game and she is happy to let others take the lead, happy to switch up her thoughts and votes without much reasoning, and just go where the flow is going. I think she's also been pandering and posturing with players that don't know her, specifically Gram and Poyser, about certain aspects of her game and what she might do as a certain alignment. This game Flower just feels completely off.

From the start, Evans has tunneled Lethal with some interaction with Poyser and that's basically been it. Those are definitely points against his favor, but I never felt like it was scum Evans trying to mislynch Lethal. He made a small case against Lethal to begin with that I could see validity in. Then he brought up posts from other games and asked Poyser to check Lethal's meta. Then in D2, it didn't feel like Evans was a wolf mislynching Lethal, it felt like a townie who thought that they were about to absolutely dunk all over a wolf. So while I don't think Evans' game has been necessarily pretty, I can't see scum motivation in it.

CP feels town this game. I think he's questioned a few things that made sense. I think he's legit confused and lost in this game. I also think similar logic applies to him that Gram tried to apply to Lethal, that he wouldn't be unnecessarily aggressive if scum. CP has tried to chirp from the sidelines and considering how he knows I can tunnel him, I doubt he'd want that smoke from me (it's just in his personality to not get into these big fights as well). So I'd be shocked if scum CP tries to question the game state and player's minds, while chirping at me, it doesn't feel safe and I do think that CP would rather play it safe than engage.

Doddsy can be scum for all I know. His pop ins have felt uninspiring and out of touch. However that was not at all how he played in Elden Ring as scum. I feel like it'd be pretty hard for him to be this disinterested and unengaged as scum here.

Psychic I have no personal issues with. I think the early suss on her was wack and I thought she did a decent job defending herself. She was actually the one that started to lean into Poyser first for what she thought was him asking people to claim, so I thought that made her look good. I've literally played in one game with her so I have no real points of reference to make.

I think Gram, Poyser, and Flower should all be in POE. I think that Psychic and Doddsy could be scum but maybe not. I think CP and Evans are probably town but have a slight chance of being scum.
Here @Ultra have a few extra on me.

Psychic

Yennefer
@Psychic

You ignored my post.

Me, Ekko, Tpein, Craig

I think we can be town core.

Ultra maybe too. But he needs to stop hyping shit up.
How is Ultra and Ekko town?
You just rated the post as funny

You didn't deny it, though

:dankpepe
It was too ridiculous to respond too. Like, what is a lynchpin. Idk, But here's the wincon...don't get L and N lynch. But what is a lynchpin? Idk.
nope

Not giving scum ANYTHING
You're also not giving town ANYTHING either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back