• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
oh shit, I just realize something. We're in a room full of of investigators. What are the odds, sane cop, insane cop, paranoid cop and I forget the other name of the other cops are all at play here??? Just wondering.

The X

Marvelous
those sentences mean basically the same thing dude
I see where I fucked up and realize how stupid I look. I'll be honest, that's me trying to make a post while I'm driving...

I still disagree that we should just lynch vanilla claims if there is no consensus; I'm not just going to vote someone I town read over someone I scum read just because they claimed vanilla and there is no agreement on who town should lynch.

The X

Marvelous
Like how would that logic apply to a situation if the only person who has claimed vanilla is also universally town read? Just go, well no better options, shouldn't have claimed vanilla, sorry! That don't add up.

Psychic

Yennefer
I see where I fucked up and realize how stupid I look. I'll be honest, that's me trying to make a post while I'm driving...

I still disagree that we should just lynch vanilla claims if there is no consensus; I'm not just going to vote someone I town read over someone I scum read just because they claimed vanilla and there is no agreement on who town should lynch.
Please don't post and drive.

The X

Marvelous
oh shit, I just realize something. We're in a room full of of investigators. What are the odds, sane cop, insane cop, paranoid cop and I forget the other name of the other cops are all at play here??? Just wondering.
Probably zero percent on that.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
And I'm going to need more from you!

I've been pretty transparent with my thoughts and ideas on Gram and Poyser's slots, so I don't want to rehash that too much. I think Gram has been more inclined to talk shit and disrupt things than actual scum hunting or slot solving. I think he's also shown gaps with his logic. Poyser is less obvious but I think the way he's handled certain slots have been poor. He pushed Psychic easily but rode the fence with Lethal. Now he's been trying to toss out Big Man and me as susses without really following through too hard. Look at how Poyser as an indie went after me in Elden Ring. Here, he's not even coming after my slot, just throwing out shade and hoping someone else will pick it up. I've seen him say 'what about BPD' a few times now this day and he hasn't even come after me himself.

I kind of think Flower is full of shit this game. I haven't been able to follow her logic at all and I think what she has said contradicts what she's doing and how she's voting quite a bit. I feel no real fire in her this game and she is happy to let others take the lead, happy to switch up her thoughts and votes without much reasoning, and just go where the flow is going. I think she's also been pandering and posturing with players that don't know her, specifically Gram and Poyser, about certain aspects of her game and what she might do as a certain alignment. This game Flower just feels completely off.

From the start, Evans has tunneled Lethal with some interaction with Poyser and that's basically been it. Those are definitely points against his favor, but I never felt like it was scum Evans trying to mislynch Lethal. He made a small case against Lethal to begin with that I could see validity in. Then he brought up posts from other games and asked Poyser to check Lethal's meta. Then in D2, it didn't feel like Evans was a wolf mislynching Lethal, it felt like a townie who thought that they were about to absolutely dunk all over a wolf. So while I don't think Evans' game has been necessarily pretty, I can't see scum motivation in it.

CP feels town this game. I think he's questioned a few things that made sense. I think he's legit confused and lost in this game. I also think similar logic applies to him that Gram tried to apply to Lethal, that he wouldn't be unnecessarily aggressive if scum. CP has tried to chirp from the sidelines and considering how he knows I can tunnel him, I doubt he'd want that smoke from me (it's just in his personality to not get into these big fights as well). So I'd be shocked if scum CP tries to question the game state and player's minds, while chirping at me, it doesn't feel safe and I do think that CP would rather play it safe than engage.

Doddsy can be scum for all I know. His pop ins have felt uninspiring and out of touch. However that was not at all how he played in Elden Ring as scum. I feel like it'd be pretty hard for him to be this disinterested and unengaged as scum here.

Psychic I have no personal issues with. I think the early suss on her was wack and I thought she did a decent job defending herself. She was actually the one that started to lean into Poyser first for what she thought was him asking people to claim, so I thought that made her look good. I've literally played in one game with her so I have no real points of reference to make.

I think Gram, Poyser, and Flower should all be in POE. I think that Psychic and Doddsy could be scum but maybe not. I think CP and Evans are probably town but have a slight chance of being scum.
if ur working with evans as town, which has been the biggest difference in our reads so far, then it makes sense you could see gram and poyser as scum, but I fail to see evans as town as u r doing lol

mostly agreeing on rest, tho Ive been leaning town on poyser and starting to lean townish on gram today

I think evans has a great ass PoV to deliver us a scum gram/poyser but he isn't doing it and that's pretty telling if that's the case

The X

Marvelous
also not trying to shade ultra really just trying to prod him into doing stuff because I've had reservations about both poyser and odo this game so he's my only hope of having a strong town player I can work with
Heh, you got me this game! Time to teach you the REAL way of how to play Mafia. You're about to reach 2.3% if your potential now.

super mario drugs GIF

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
use this format ultra

town

lean town

town side of null

null

scum side of null

lean scum

scum

working with a team of 2 or 3 is tricky. feel free to include an indie too as I think there is one this game

The X

Marvelous
if ur working with evans as town, which has been the biggest difference in our reads so far, then it makes sense you could see gram and poyser as scum, but I fail to see evans as town as u r doing lol

mostly agreeing on rest, tho Ive been leaning town on poyser and starting to lean townish on gram today

I think evans has a great ass PoV to deliver us a scum gram/poyser but he isn't doing it and that's pretty telling if that's the case
HMMMMM. Who do you think are potential partners to Evans then?

What makes you lean town this day on Poyser and Gram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back