Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Mafia will have some way of deriving player identities or whatever it is they need to kill - assuming this game has such a mechanic in the first place
We had two flavour invests, but nothing more in the last game.

Also Mafia could submit two kill attempts each night and also self target.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ye ofc. But we should make it as difficult as possible

also kinda want people to be able to claim their role tho when needed without giving them excuses to not do so as obv mafia will be way more hesitant in general to role claim

also just gonna go ahead and say I think Tiara’s opening has been pretty townie. Easy content but very easy to see from a town that has played this game by this host before and was scum lol. I imagine if drawing scum again she’d probably wanna keep more tight lipped about the tactics they used

id assume the two detectives have something useful, but I’m guessing most players will be vanilla?

that’s not really based on anything beyond ratchet wanting a particular and relatively small number of players - perhaps concerned the power curve doesn’t make any sense if you expand

food for thought anyway

Poyser

id assume the two detectives have something useful, but I’m guessing most players will be vanilla?

that’s not really based on anything beyond ratchet wanting a particular and relatively small number of players - perhaps concerned the power curve doesn’t make any sense if you expand

food for thought anyway
Yeah that’s probably a fair assumption thinking about it. Not gonna be a clusterfuck is it. But then tbf if we imagine almost everyone is vanilla then claiming doesn’t rlly help anyway unless we are about to lynch the cop

on another note where’d Lethal go

Grammaton

Consigliere
Might have exceeded his allotted five minutes for the day lol

that said I can’t see him ruffling BPD first post

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Given our wincon as scum was harder in the last game, with us having to reach parity with the Town, and having an Indie Executioner against us as well, I assume scum this game might be weaker here.

But speculating about this probably doesn‘t help too much, just sth I wanted to point out.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ratchet gave me permission, so here:

Light Yagami
Mafia Restricted Hitman
Mafia
- Eliminate all threats to the Mafia.
Restricted Hitman - May submit up to two kills per Night Phase. To kill a player, you must submit a "name" (the player's character/flavour) and their "face" (the player's given username). If either of these are incorrect, the kill will fail. Failed kills are reported in the writeup, in the format "Someone tried to kill (playername), but failed". Kill attempts on the Mafia are valid.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
From first impressions I like Gramma so far.

I also think that Lethal and Dragon are likely not partnered, at least, because I don‘t see Lethal putting a grudge vote on his team mate first thing of the day.

Poyser

Might have exceeded his allotted five minutes for the day lol

that said I can’t see him ruffling BPD first post
Ehhh I’m not sure ruffling BPD in particular would be a concern for him as I don’t think he sees BPD as a threat. Was more a concern for me because he was happy to sit around and banter for a bit last game

Poyser

From first impressions I like Gramma so far.

I also think that Lethal and Dragon are likely not partnered, at least, because I don‘t see Lethal putting a grudge vote on his team mate first thing of the day.
I think I saw you’ve played with gramma before right?

Poyser

Yeah. Though I never saw him as scum before.
Ah ok, was just curious as to what you’d expect from him as scum. Nothing I’ve seen so far to suggest he couldn’t be fwiw, he’s very good as both and it’s mostly just been “settling in” questions so far. Tho the soft defence of lethal is something of note for later

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ah ok, was just curious as to what you’d expect from him as scum. Nothing I’ve seen so far to suggest he couldn’t be fwiw, he’s very good as both and it’s mostly just been “settling in” questions so far. Tho the soft defence of lethal is something of note for later
I see. I‘m actually curious what his scum play is like. So far I only saw him as Town, pro Town Indie and neutral Indie.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ehhh I’m not sure ruffling BPD in particular would be a concern for him as I don’t think he sees BPD as a threat. Was more a concern for me because he was happy to sit around and banter for a bit last game
I don’t really agree with that - he’s not going to be willing to antagonise someone unless he thinks they’re a legitimate skybox level tard where their answers aren’t going to pose any threat - they’re not going to be able to actively rally support and will instead need players to vouch for them

we’ve seen BPDs capacity to tunnel last game, it’s not something someone who crumbles as easily as he does would want to deal with, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back