Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I see. I‘m actually curious what his scum play is like. So far I only saw him as Town, pro Town Indie and neutral Indie.

others will be able to verify, im stronger as town than scum, I’ll usually just try to be as disruptive as possible as scum and try and make sure someone is set up to win the game once I’m dead

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
others will be able to verify, im stronger as town than scum, I’ll usually just try to be as disruptive as possible as scum and try and make sure someone is set up to win the game once I’m dead
I like this response also.

Do you think Lethal can be Town?

Poyser

I don’t really agree with that - he’s not going to be willing to antagonise someone unless he thinks they’re a legitimate skybox level tard where their answers aren’t going to pose any threat - they’re not going to be able to actively rally support and will instead need players to vouch for them

we’ve seen BPDs capacity to tunnel last game, it’s not something someone who crumbles as easily as he does would want to deal with, imo
Fair, but he usually has no problem winding Ekko up and would latch onto that as scum lol, and I’d apply the above to him as well

feel like I’m talking too much about lethal again tho here lmao. Give me 3 game content posts by him and I’ll know

Grammaton

Consigliere
I like this response also.

Do you think Lethal can be Town?

yeah I think it’s possible

doing what he did isn’t something I’d see him doing unprompted as scum - if he did it it will be because a partner suggested he should do it, which narrows down the field

for the record, it’s exactly the kind of thing I’d try get him to do if I were his partner lol

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
yeah I think it’s possible

doing what he did isn’t something I’d see him doing unprompted as scum - if he did it it will be because a partner suggested he should do it, which narrows down the field

for the record, it’s exactly the kind of thing I’d try get him to do if I were his partner lol
Scale from 1 to 10?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I can’t really answer that with any accuracy lol, for the reasons given above
Fair enough.
So far I think you‘re Town, but I‘ll be keeping an eye on you.
Lethal can go into my Town leans as well because his response just sounded so genuine lol and you‘re either Town and able to read him or scum defending him for cred, so he‘s more likely Town than scum from this.

I also appreciate your honesty.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fair enough.
So far I think you‘re Town, but I‘ll be keeping an eye on you.
Lethal can go into my Town leans as well because his response just sounded so genuine lol and you‘re either Town and able to read him or scum defending him for cred, so he‘s more likely Town than scum from this.

I also appreciate your honesty.

tbh lethals fairly obvious fairly quick if you’ve played with him a bit, there’s no real mileage in defending him for cred

and I sure hope you’d keep an eye out lol, I know I will!

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I was gonna suggest that whenever somebody comes to claim, they can claim their role but the character should always be claimed as L or N. WIFOM the fuck out of those mafia bros

Or we all claim Light.

Man, I'm sure tired of wiping criminal scum off the face of the earth, whew.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ftr, I didn’t think there was actually anything fishy or sus going on, was taking the piss out of a player me and ultra suffered through a few years back lol

why the vote flower?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ftr, I didn’t think there was actually anything fishy or sus going on, was taking the piss out of a player me and ultra suffered through a few years back lol

why the vote flower?
The best way for me to read the guy is to make him work.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ye ofc. But we should make it as difficult as possible

also kinda want people to be able to claim their role tho when needed without giving them excuses to not do so as obv mafia will be way more hesitant in general to role claim

also just gonna go ahead and say I think Tiara’s opening has been pretty townie. Easy content but very easy to see from a town that has played this game by this host before and was scum lol. I imagine if drawing scum again she’d probably wanna keep more tight lipped about the tactics they used

Obvious mafia will pivot to extracting as much information as they possibly can, and that usually includes making bold claims as to draw reactions from a crowd, so I don't necessarily agree with this assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back