• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Ftr, I didn’t think there was actually anything fishy or sus going on, was taking the piss out of a player me and ultra suffered through a few years back lol

why the vote flower?
Ftr I kinda agreed with your comment when I read it as I thought the entrance seemed force af lmao

vote Ultra

lets gon

Poyser

out of interest, what makes you think lethal doesn’t perceive any threat from BPD?
The way he talks about him lol. He has 2 different ways of speaking about/to people and as you know he doesn’t treat me and you the way he treats people like skybox. The way he speaks to BPD generally lacks the respect he puts into speaking to us and is more akin (tho obviously less venomous) to how he is when he speaks to someone he perceives as not really a threat

Poyser

Which is to say I wouldn’t assign lethal potentially antagonising BPD as something he wouldn’t do as scum. I didn’t really see his vote on BPD as all that antagonistic anyway tho, he made it pretty obv it was a joke

Grammaton

Consigliere
The way he talks about him lol. He has 2 different ways of speaking about/to people and as you know he doesn’t treat me and you the way he treats people like skybox. The way he speaks to BPD generally lacks the respect he puts into speaking to us and is more akin (tho obviously less venomous) to how he is when he speaks to someone he perceives as not really a threat

ah ok, I’d suggest thsts a little misplaced but that fits his framework

has this been on ws games?

Poyser

I read the set up flavor, and cracked a joke. Tsk tsk. You won't be catching world class criminals with this attitude.
Tbf I might give you benefit of the doubt here, I didn’t read that opening flavour post at all so I could just be missing the joke lmao

Poyser

I‘ve seen you talk about Gramma and Lethal, but why the Town lean on me?
I have already explained this too, I said I liked your entrance as going through your tactics last time you played this game with this host as scum seems like something that comes from a town pov. I’d probably expect you to be way more tight lipped about your old tactics in this environment if you were scum lol, rather than offering it up unprompted

Ultra

THE BEAR
Tbf I might give you benefit of the doubt here, I didn’t read that opening flavour post at all so I could just be missing the joke lmao

I normally don't read set up flavor as well, but it was indirectly informative in a previous Ratchet game, so I'm paying attention.

And by indirectly informative - I mean the set up itself provides soft context clues for what roles and stuff may or may not be in the game.

For example, Flower was given a fake claim of L in a previous game as Light, and that claim carried her to victory. However, the setting of the game was set after L's death, so in hindsight it didn't make a whole lot of sense.

You'll note that the character of N is *normally* not in part 1 of the story, but Ratchet has specifically noted the canonical exemption.

All this may amount to nothing, especially in a game where claims are inherently unsafe, or may amount to a little nugget of info.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I have already explained this too, I said I liked your entrance as going through your tactics last time you played this game with this host as scum seems like something that comes from a town pov. I’d probably expect you to be way more tight lipped about your old tactics in this environment if you were scum lol, rather than offering it up unprompted
I like this response as well.

You can get a slight Town lean as well.

Though, fyi, this is sth I would almost never do as scum, though my play as a Serial/hostile Indie, Indie in general and Town is pretty similar. Since you‘ve never played with me, this is sth you should know for transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back