• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Does anything make sense to you this game? Any viewpoint you disagree with you just call illogical.
You’re saying I never feared a lynch and I’m lying

I’m saying it makes no sense because I claimed in my first post so whether I’m town or scum, this clearly proves that I was fearing a lynch???

otherwise why did I claim????

Ultra

THE BEAR
there is no way gram can be townie here

he is gone from not wanting me as a prior lynch and wanting to lynch flowa

to wanting to JOIN A WAGON WITH FLOWA AGAINST ME

the fk LOL

What would you say to this desperate attempt to crawl out of the hole you dug yourself. Let me think. Perhaps something like:

"man sounds tough but u two are probably partners can u post legacy? ill go for gram after u flip trust me bro"

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
No I’m saying there’s no fucking way you read evans posts and decided he trended upwards into a town read. No fucking way that really happened

what points did he make that you thought were good?

here’s what he did. He said Ultra was trying to save tiara and said he’ll change his name to ultras little bitch if she flips scum and he’s not her partner…. Ultra has been pushing tiara for the majority of the game

He has both me and big man as scum together, Big man for having TMI at lethal, a point I brought up, and me for switching my read on lethal. Me who’s been pushing big man all day, and even said yesterday he’d be the best direction if lethal flips town. Where is the sense of that? What’s worse is when he was talking to big man, you could quite clearly see that evans hadn’t even read the interaction he was shading big man for lmao

he posted a reads list with ONE town read. ONE. Gramma is his only strong town read. The reason? Because he says scum gram would be on evans heavy and early

Gramma literally read evans as scum after his first couple of posts…. He literally tried to lynch him on D1 LMFAO

so which evans post did you think was good my man? What did he say that made you think “hey this guy is talking sense, he’s trending upwards for me”?!
dude its not evans points. its mostly BLD and big man
evans just added to what was already said. evans never was why I got convinced on u

I have questioned evans a fair amount myself

idk why rt u bringing all this up like I town locked evans or sm sht. i am aware of all of this

but like I said reads r dynamic

if I scum read gram, I don't think evans can be a teammate

I will however start thinking so if he doesn't come and explain his bullsht read on gram that he sold as if it was info

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What would you say to this desperate attempt to crawl out of the hole you dug yourself. Let me think. Perhaps something like:

"man sounds tough but u two are probably partners can u post legacy? ill go for gram after u flip trust me bro"
im not going to post legacy

i wont be lynched today. gram will

any body with 2 brain cells can see that. u need not apply

The X

Marvelous
You’re saying I never feared a lynch and I’m lying

I’m saying it makes no sense because I claimed in my first post so whether I’m town or scum, this clearly proves that I was fearing a lynch???

otherwise why did I claim????
Claiming vanilla with no pressure and no indication of you being the actual lynch has no town motivation in it. You were so sure you'd be lynched that you felt it necessary to get ahead of everything and claim, giving scum more information for free? How is that town motivated play?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Ultra > Grammaton > None > Ekko > Grammaton > Ekko
Tiara > Grammaton > None > Ekko
CraigPelton > Poyser > Tiara > Ekko > Poyser > None
T-Pein > Grammaton > Poyser > Grammaton
Poyser > Big Man > Ekko
Evans > Tiara > Poyser > Tiara > Poyser
Psychic > Poyser > Ekko > Poyser
Ekko > Big Man > Poyser > None > Grammaton > Tiara > Grammaton
BPD > Poyser
Doddsy > Ekko
Grammaton > Ekko
Vote Count - Day 3

Ekko - 5
(Ultra, Tiara, Poyser, Doddsy, Grammaton) L-2
Grammaton - 2 (T-Pein, Ekko) L-5
Poyser - 3 (Evans, Psychic, BPD) L-4

7 hours remain. With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

What the.
Building a wagon with intent to lynch on a sleeping player in a lynchpin game.
Bad!!!!

Poyser

then why r u asking me to bring it up. i haven't read ur answer yet

he outplayed u day 1

he outplayed u sooooo fken hard that u chose not to hammer

stfu poyser
So what did you think I would do when I thought I caught him D2? Suck his dick? :pogba1:
The point that I wouldn’t dunk on someone I thought I had caught and conceded just because I had him wrong on D1 is legit one of the stupidest fucking things I’ve ever had to fight against. You’ve played with me before yes?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Claiming vanilla with no pressure and no indication of you being the actual lynch has no town motivation in it. You were so sure you'd be lynched that you felt it necessary to get ahead of everything and claim, giving scum more information for free? How is that town motivated play?
bld

lets stop focusing on posyer for a bit here

gram is the elephant in the room

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Okay, but this is what I literally said about you? I said I didn't see your logic or your motivation and now you're saying the exact same thing to me. You have also said multiple times you've wanted more from me but yet haven't said specifically what you want to see.
Let's start with this, what are your thoughts on the players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back