• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Still not home yet, but @Black Pegged Dragon I don't understand you this game because I have no idea what you are even doing. I don't see any logical view you follow. Fwiw I don't necessarily think this is scummy because it's just so random and doesn't really show an agenda. It's just really something when a guy who never even really interacted with you says he thinks you're full of s***.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Interesting considering during this read back you’ve read me town multiple times
i said

for 2000 times now

i sympathize with ur play because I wud do the same

BUT you are not me

and I agree with the points others brought on u

so I think you could be scum

its been my position on you and I said it so many times I lost count. people want to spin this around over and over its not gna change what I said

Grammaton

Consigliere
i said

for 2000 times now

i sympathize with ur play because I wud do the same

BUT you are not me

and I agree with the points others brought on u

so I think you could be scum

its been my position on you and I said it so many times I lost count. people want to spin this around over and over its not gna change what I said

Completely moronic, or scum

which points are you agreeing with?

The X

Marvelous
No, BPD accused me of having multiple logical gaps despite earlier saying the opposite about me. I’m trying to get him to present these logical gaps that aren’t just the one that big man brought up after he made that post
Yes, you did defend yourself well, as in you articulate yourself wonderfully and you didn't back down from challenges. In comparison, someone like Gram has folded when challenged. So I said you defended yourself well in that regard. Now, your gaps in logic have come with posts you have made, not defenses that you've made. So while you did defend yourself well against arguments (this was D1) posts you have made have presented logical gaps. I have literally talked at length about those gaps throughout the thread. I've made my case and points against you, I'm not doing it again. You are happy to call me out for not doing anything or saying I haven't made this points, but I ask you to read the thread again or iso me and then we will be able to have a productive conversation.

Poyser

i did

and i dont think he and gram are partnered

I wanted one of u gram and evans to start wagons on the other

he did

gram's sus of evans seem to completely disappear today

if I start scum reading u and gram I am bound to put evans as townie by default
No I’m saying there’s no fucking way you read evans posts and decided he trended upwards into a town read. No fucking way that really happened

what points did he make that you thought were good?

here’s what he did. He said Ultra was trying to save tiara and said he’ll change his name to ultras little bitch if she flips scum and he’s not her partner…. Ultra has been pushing tiara for the majority of the game

He has both me and big man as scum together, Big man for having TMI at lethal, a point I brought up, and me for switching my read on lethal. Me who’s been pushing big man all day, and even said yesterday he’d be the best direction if lethal flips town. Where is the sense of that? What’s worse is when he was talking to big man, you could quite clearly see that evans hadn’t even read the interaction he was shading big man for lmao

he posted a reads list with ONE town read. ONE. Gramma is his only strong town read. The reason? Because he says scum gram would be on evans heavy and early

Gramma literally read evans as scum after his first couple of posts…. He literally tried to lynch him on D1 LMFAO

so which evans post did you think was good my man? What did he say that made you think “hey this guy is talking sense, he’s trending upwards for me”?!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
there is no way gram can be townie here

he is gone from not wanting me as a prior lynch and wanting to lynch flowa

to wanting to JOIN A WAGON WITH FLOWA AGAINST ME

the fk LOL

Poyser

i did

and i dont think he and gram are partnered

I wanted one of u gram and evans to start wagons on the other

he did

gram's sus of evans seem to completely disappear today

if I start scum reading u and gram I am bound to put evans as townie by default
Also this is the opposite of the way you framed it earlier

earlier said you started reading me and gram as scum because you read Evans town. Now you’re saying you read Evans town because you read me and gram scum

so tell me Ekko. Why are you full of shit?

The X

Marvelous
Still not home yet, but @Black Pegged Dragon I don't understand you this game because I have no idea what you are even doing. I don't see any logical view you follow. Fwiw I don't necessarily think this is scummy because it's just so random and doesn't really show an agenda. It's just really something when a guy who never even really interacted with you says he thinks you're full of s***.
Okay, but this is what I literally said about you? I said I didn't see your logic or your motivation and now you're saying the exact same thing to me. You have also said multiple times you've wanted more from me but yet haven't said specifically what you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back