• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

you think Evans might be a pin?

this based on him implying info on me I take it?
Well my point is less about whether or not hes actually a pin, and whether mafia thinks/thought he is. But hinting at a clear on you is essentially hinting at being a cop and if theres a cop its probably gonna be L/N right?

Poyser

Thing is, evans is avoiding my question completely. But one thing is for sure, his town read of you (Gram) made no sense whatsoever even just as a town read, never mind to be his only strong town read. The stuff he said didnt even fit what you've done this game at all

Leads me to believe he either actually is a cop or is scum trying to feign being one lol, because that read is surely TMI

Poyser

I think I'd sooner hammer Flower than Poyser and I don't even really know about Flower.
This was minutes before he said flower was town on gut fwiw lol. i know hes not saying shes scum here but its a weird thing to say

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
you think Evans might be a pin?

this based on him implying info on me I take it?
He hinted this D2, at least. The fact they didn‘t attempt a kill afterwards makes me think scum are lowkey not reading the thread. Big Man kinda fits here lol.

Poyser

As far as I can see, his flip on you Tiara was solely motivated by you claiming not a lynchpin rather than anything play based

Flower

V.I.P. Member
This was minutes before he said flower was town on gut fwiw lol. i know hes not saying shes scum here but its a weird thing to say
Tbf he said you are Town to him and I‘m just kinda Town. So not really a point against him lol. But I agree it‘s weird.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I kinda feel this is more him fronting for whatever reason

if he actually is a cop and thus a lynchpin, why make that post if you get me - it just draws attention

The X

Marvelous
He just shows up for the hammers.
When people are at like 2 or 1 vote to go.
He was also the person to hammer kekko even after he had claimed vig.
Didn't even ask any questions or allow others time to unvote.
While I agree Big Man and CP being the last two votes on Ekko look terrible, Ekko probably wasn't choosing to shoot one of them. If you were scum and knew Ekko was going to shoot someone other than your team, wouldn't you let him live and shoot a townie?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I kinda feel this is more him fronting for whatever reason

if he actually is a cop and thus a lynchpin, why make that post if you get me - it just draws attention
The context in which he first hinted kinda makes sense for a Town to do fwiw.

Poyser

Yeah im just going thru his posts and theres no way hes got a cop on you unless he did it on N1. On D2 he had a soft town read on you so theres no reason for him to be copping you on N2 lol

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Yeah im just going thru his posts and theres no way hes got a cop on you unless he did it on N1. On D2 he had a soft town read on you so theres no reason for him to be copping you on N2 lol
Maybe he did N1 and wanted to save Gram D3 and that‘s why he hinted strongly.

The X

Marvelous
i am 99% voting big man this phase lol but theres no real need to right now. idc about his claim and theres plenty of time
If Ekko wasn't pro town, why is Big Man hammering a not mislynch in your eyes the most damning thing? You obviously didn't give a shit about Ekko being lynched but Big Man hammering is game over for him.

Poyser

I honestly just think he should be open at this point. If hes actually town then its very likely mafia shot him last night as I've said. They might have guessed his character wrong, but they'll know it for sure now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back