• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Also ekkos role was more anti town than Poysers last game lol, didn't even have to kill scum
He had to kill one scum. While Poyser had to kill the whole team. So Ekko could have just waited until the lynchpins were found, then ask the scum team to let them kill one of their members and they win together. Feels like this is what he did because he played for survival and didn‘t try antagonizing anyone except me who called him out.

Grammaton

Consigliere
He had to kill one scum. While Poyser had to kill the whole team. So Ekko could have just waited until the lynchpins were found, then ask the scum team to let them kill one of their members and they win together. Feels like this is what he did because he played for survival and didn‘t try antagonizing anyone except me who called him out.

again pending a mafia flip, that might not strictly be correct

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
flip just says he needs to kill someone with a death note

Big Man

Illustrious
We are theorising that maybe they have to not kill in order to investigate so opted to investigate N1 and N2. If thats not the case, then there is no downside to attempting to kill every night so I dont see why else they wouldnt have tried

That said, maybe they thought this too and tried to kill her last night!
I think someone mentioned scum only had 2 kills in a previous game? I think that's plausible and they worked out who one of the lynchpins are but just got the identity wrong as they would have a 50/50 chance. hope this is the case as it means they will need to mislynch the other lynchpin.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
again pending a mafia flip, that might not strictly be correct
I think the actively using a Death Note part implies it‘s like last game with one being a Restricted Hitman who currently has the DN (Light) and the other being a Backup Restricted Hitman (Misa) who gets the DN if Light gets offed, but both count as Kira.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
That said Im also not very convinced by this progression here lol. tho he was obviously showing appetite to lynch ekko much earlier in the day as well, but why vote and put him so close to a hammer if you've got doubts and want to solve? Like the last post he makes here is bemoaning nobody trying to solve who was scum with him, but he himself but Ekko at L-1 lol
yeah and my instinct was correct but ekko was imploding. would you prefer I lynched you or odo instead there?

Psychic

Yennefer
I'm town vibing with the big man

don't trust poyser, odo, or ultra which is just awesome
You ok with him hammering after someone claim being a vig that can and will take out scum for us? That's town to you that he barely posts and just come in on time exactly to hammer? What about him screams town to you?

You don't trust Ultra but you were more than happy to join Ultra's diverted bw on Ekko without question. WHY?
You don't trust Poyser, but instead of being on his bw last phase, you switch to Ekko rather than hammer on a VT. WHY?
I am 100% sure you are scum.

Vote: CP
I think someone mentioned scum only had 2 kills in a previous game? I think that's plausible and they worked out who one of the lynchpins are but just got the identity wrong as they would have a 50/50 chance. hope this is the case as it means they will need to mislynch the other lynchpin.
How do you feel about CP atm? Gimme your reads.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You ok with him hammering after someone claim being a vig that can and will take out scum for us? That's town to you that he barely posts and just come in on time exactly to hammer? What about him screams town to you?

You don't trust Ultra but you were more than happy to join Ultra's diverted bw on Ekko without question. WHY?
You don't trust Poyser, but instead of being on his bw last phase, you switch to Ekko rather than hammer on a VT. WHY?
I am 100% sure you are scum.

Vote: CP

How do you feel about CP atm? Gimme your reads.
he claimed indie and I didn't see why tf there would be an indy killer in a game like this, I would've hammered too. my vote was second to last anyway

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Never did anything with these.

I analyze entrances as well. Those are important to me.

Okay.

Okay.

This is the only Townie post I ever saw from him and even that could be NAI.

Mentions Ultra.

Plays for a no lynch.

Riight.

Okay.

Here he mentions Ultra.

Here he throws sus at Ultra.

How, though?

Why not hammer a guy you didn‘t even Town read? No lynch is never good. Not buying this.

What is this post?

Just excuses tbh.

Yeah, I don‘t follow this guy. Also why did he want to lynch me at EoD?
your MQs are so weak lol

what is even the conclusion for us to draw here. what was the point?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
your MQs are so weak lol

what is even the conclusion for us to draw here. what was the point?
The point is below. I can‘t follow Big Man‘s play and logic at all. No idea why Ultra is his Town read, no idea why I‘m his scum read. He feels like Rugrat in Elden Ring. Just saying things for the sake of saying things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back