• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
I can see why Ekko went crazy. This town is so bad. How quickly and easy it hammers on a town vig, but sus scum gets a full day and a half. Ridiculous.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm actually not feeling too hot about Flower. Feel like she walked in to my scum read in particular and is keen to let others do the dirty work for her. She seems scared of making her own pushes and unvotes very easily, which could be a town sign though

Ultra

THE BEAR
Well, but that is his scum tell. He just joined every wagon last day phase and had no conviction. Joined the Gram wagon, joined my wagon on Ekko…as Town he usually takes the initiative and starts wagons himself. He‘s too weak now.

(Also I just played a game with him as scum and told him he was too friendly towards me and that was off, him going against me this game could be him trying to avoid that mistake now).

I want to lynch you for this post alone damn

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think for both Poyser and Flower, though, I should have applied more scrutiny earlier because they both took the position at the start of the game to obfuscate more

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also Big Man asking for my read on Ultra was weird. Why him, specifically?

Posts like this especially bother me because Flower is looking for an in as she doesn't really have one previously for reading me. She safely shits on Big Man and Dodd and then quietly ties me in, in spite of the fact that me and her were mostly in conjunction going for Ekko. Her thought process on me doesn't exist.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
her timidity you're describing could be explained by her anxiety over rolling scum, tbh, which might mean she feels less confident and prefers to evade any further accusations of being scum

i think this being in a new community also kinda makes her feel some unease so that's what you may be sensing too

not sure if it's particularly alignment indicative (perhaps maybe for this game) but food for thought

Vote Count #2 - Day 4

Ratchet

Psychic > CraigPelton > Big Man > CraigPelton > Ultra > Big Man
T-Pein > Big Man
BPD > Poyser
Poyser > Big Man > Ultra > Big Man
Doddsy > CraigPelton
Tiara > Big Man > None > Big Man > None
CraigPelton > Big Man > None > Ultra
Ultra > Big Man > None > Poyser > Ultra
Big Man > Poyser
Vote Count - Day 4

Ultra - 2
(CraigPelton, Ultra) L-4
Big Man - 3 (Psychic, T-Pein, Poyser) L-3
Poyser - 2 (Black Pegged Dragon, Big Man) L-4
CraigPelton - 1 (Doddsy) L-5

About 21 hours remaining. With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.​

Last edited:

Ultra

THE BEAR
her timidity you're describing could be explained by her anxiety over rolling scum, tbh, which might mean she feels less confident and prefers to evade any further accusations of being scum

i think this being in a new community also kinda makes her feel some unease so that's what you may be sensing too

not sure if it's particularly alignment indicative (perhaps maybe for this game) but food for thought

She has had bizarre reactions to pressuring situations at multiple points in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back