• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Where did I state I had no interest in other wagons?

I stated I prefer Ekko to the other 3 main options, because that was the case?

I genuinely have no idea where you're pulling this from.

Also what would the mistake again be? Why would I have been unwilling to vote Flower if that was my preference? Are you implying I just randomly forgot a preference and decided to vote at randmom?

I'm implying you forgot you were supposed to be suspecting her, so you didn't feel it necessary to comment on the possibility of lynching her, and not Ekko. You have about 5 posts that day so pardon me for expecting that you would come in at the end and have a little more to say than that.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I'm implying you forgot you were supposed to be suspecting her, so you didn't feel it necessary to comment on the possibility of lynching her, and not Ekko. You have about 5 posts that day so pardon me for expecting that you would come in at the end and have a little more to say than that.
I genuinely have no idea how to respond to this.

Can I just start crafting fan fiction of people forgetting things with nothing to actually back it up and push them for it too?

Doddsy

Mafia God
:giogio

Honestly what is with this day phase, I'm getting assaulted with just nothing pushes here what am I meant to do

Ultra

THE BEAR
I genuinely have no idea how to respond to this.

Can I just start crafting fan fiction of people forgetting things with nothing to actually back it up and push them for it too?

It's not fan fiction, I'm holding you to your own play:

- You place Flower as a top suspect
- Flower is considered as a lynch
- You have no interest in discussing that lynch

You insist you had Ekko as a stronger suspect...but you didn't provide much in the way of reasoning then, so I have to just kinda take your word for it here if I'm to believe you l.

What you're supposed to be doing now is helping me understand your thought process retroactively instead of treating me like a loon and insisting my eyes are what's lying.

Doddsy

Mafia God
It's not fan fiction, I'm holding you to your own play:

- You place Flower as a top suspect
- Flower is considered as a lynch
- You have no interest in discussing that lynch

You insist you had Ekko as a stronger suspect...but you didn't provide much in the way of reasoning then, so I have to just kinda take your word for it here if I'm to believe you l.

What you're supposed to be doing now is helping me understand your thought process retroactively instead of treating me like a loon and insisting my eyes are what's lying.
Again, where have I placed Flower as my top suspect?

You're taking my nothing for it instead and just making up fan fiction that Flower must be my top scum read for ???

My thought process is I thought Ekko had a woeful day 3, as I have mentioned already, which made me think he was the best choice at the time.

I don't understand your thought process that if magically forgot who my reads were on, even if one of them was one of the main candidates for a lynch, and just randomly pushed elsewhere and must be scum because of it.

And apologies for treating you like a loon, you're kind of treating me like a vegetable here so I have no idea how I'm meant to actually respond

Ultra

THE BEAR
Again, where have I placed Flower as my top suspect?

You're taking my nothing for it instead and just making up fan fiction that Flower must be my top scum read for ???

My thought process is I thought Ekko had a woeful day 3, as I have mentioned already, which made me think he was the best choice at the time.

I don't understand your thought process that if magically forgot who my reads were on, even if one of them was one of the main candidates for a lynch, and just randomly pushed elsewhere and must be scum because of it.

And apologies for treating you like a loon, you're kind of treating me like a vegetable here so I have no idea how I'm meant to actually respond

I am once again forced to point out that your Day 3 content is lacking, and that the thought process you are ascribing to yourself here has to be taken in good faith to be believed, because it is not reflected in what you actually said. If you are paying the price for not leaving a good paper trail of contributions and reads and instead choosing to join on a main wagon with a catjam emoji instead of any considerable justification, that is going to come back to bite you, obviously. I get my balls broken for much less.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I am once again forced to point out that your Day 3 content is lacking, and that the thought process you are ascribing to yourself here has to be taken in good faith to be believed, because it is not reflected in what you actually said. If you are paying the price for not leaving a good paper trail of contributions and reads and instead choosing to join on a main wagon with a catjam emoji instead of any considerable justification, that is going to come back to bite you, obviously. I get my balls broken for much less.
My content being lacking is the regular.

The thought process you are ascribing to me is also randomly needing to be taken on good faith, as it's not reflected by anything I have said. The point you are making is largely meaningless because there's nothing to support you're assertion that I should have voted Flower over Ekko, only how you have decided what my thoughts must have been.

I don't feel this is worth discussing further tbh

Poyser

"His case is bullshit" doesn't cut it, you need to completely and utterly destroy him. You can do it Big Man!!!
why are you so desperate for him to beat me back lol
are you literally just hoping you get an excuse to lynch me because i think you might be scum?

Poyser

I mean I can repeat the points:

- I don't see any town motivation in claiming VT and limiting the pool before he even knows if he's going to get lynched. saying 'you can lynch me' doesn't mean anything at all because regardless of alignment he's going to defend himself and not lie down and get lynched. don't really why he felt the need to say it either if he thought lethal was already outed scum.

- his progression on his evans read. he scum read him on day 2 and during the lethal lynch said that he would go back to wanting to lynch evans if lethal flips town. however, after lethal flipped he completely flipped his read on evans and said he now thinks he's town because he seemed excited about the lethal lynch. this is something that can easily be faked and I don't think it's enough to outweigh wanting to lynch him a day earlier to that degree. what happened in between here is evans very blatantly hinted at being a lynchpin. from a town POV we don't know if someone claiming lynchpin is lying or not but scum will know they are likely telling the truth. it's possible that poyser didn't want to push a lynch on him after that because he would look bad when he could just kill him at night. evans also made some very sus posts later on which indicated he was pushing stuff on topics which he clearly hadn't read the thread. poyser sussed him for this but still gave him an excuse with stuff like 'idk why he would do this as scum' which could be TMI.

- in terms of the 'his case is bullshit' part he originally scum read me for supposedly having TMI on lethal for town reading him because I was prodding poyser on his reasons for scum reading him. when I replied saying I wasn't even town reading him he said he didn't believe it when it makes no sense for me to lie about that and I literally never said I town read him. it was clear from me referencing a previous post of his that may have indicated a contradiction that I was questioning him. he's added some other minor points along the way to add to his case which I have responded to but not once has he tried to find any possible reasons for me to be town or reconsider his read which is odd when his initial read was based on 'I don't feel he believed his town read on lethal' and nobody has agreed with that feeling despite him constantly asking people to go and read over it.
Theres a huge problem with your middle paragraph, which is that I said I think Evans is town before he hinted at lynchpin as my post where i claimed and laid out my reads was the first post of the day, so clearly you haven't thought this through at all. As for D2, someone asked me where I'd go if Lethal flipped town. I said Id probably go back to evans who i was scum reading before I flipped on lethal, and you. That said I didn't give it a whole lot of thought because obviously I thought Lethal was flipping scum lol. Re-reading it and reflecting is what led me to decide that Evans' excitement to have backup seemed real. You're trying to catch me in a contradiction but its not, I'm fully allowed to reflect on events after they happen. Now I've removed your "theory" that I didn't want to look bad for going after a lynchpin, whats your next guess for why I did it?

Poyser

I’ve responded to everything lol. he’s the one that hasn’t responded to the last few posts I made to him. like I’ve asked him a few times why he would claim without a wagon on him or know if he’s going to be lynched and he didn’t respond. Have you read everything?

stuff has happened since then to rule out evans being scum so obviously that changed things lol. your point about OMGUS doesn’t even make sense given Tiara also wants to lynch me.
I claimed because I knew I would be a wagon and possible lynch and wanted everyone to know it was safe lol, I dont see how you can think I havent responded when I have said this before. It may very well not have been the most well thought out play but I couldnt be arsed trying to fight a wagon and then claiming anyway so I just got it out of the way. You never came up with anything even approaching a reasonable reason for why I would open the day claiming VT as scum. Saying "to pretend I feared the wagon" literally makes no sense. You said yourself that regardless of alignment I wasnt just gonna lie down and die, so if Im scum then Id just do that without claiming obviously knowing that I wouldnt be expected to lie down and die anyway?

Poyser

If Big Man was trying to take someone down as partners Poyser would be like, at least #5 or lower on the lynch.
he could just be trying to swing it back to me anyway before he flips tbh. he knows full well there is appetite to lynch me. pushing me is pretty much his only option at this point, im the only one he has even half a chance of getting lynched.

Poyser

So either Poyser had TMI on Evans and played dumb and shot him later that night, or Big Man is playing dumb by having Evans in his lynch preference after having shot him the night before

it always comes back to these two
except the chronology is wrong! i said evans is town before he did his weird thing

Poyser

dang I might be unironically coming back to poyser tbdean it does seem like he was more aware of evans being a LP going into n3 than big man seemed to be today on d4
wat

you say this like you've just read my posts, but if you did then you'd know it was wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back