• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

It just came to my mind that scum would have won this had they just killed a lynchpin last night. Luckily it failed, though, so we still have one more day.
yes this is why i think there is a lot of credence to ultra genuinely outing to dunk on ekko lol. mafia obviously thought they had the game won

Grammaton

Consigliere
yes this is why i think there is a lot of credence to ultra genuinely outing to dunk on ekko lol. mafia obviously thought they had the game won

Im not sure that adds up tho

they only acted on a cue ITT, so they couldnt know by what mechanism evans thought I was town

like theyd know it might still take 3 days even if everything goes well

unless i suppose its a 3 man team in which case we were never winning the gamew without being borderline perfect anyway

Doddsy

Mafia God
And he looks awful after this phase, what exactly is compelling you to have him town?
who would you have CP as partners with, doddsy?
He can be partners with whoever, I see practically no reason he can't. There's a reason 90% of these hypothetical teams never pan out. Bussing is a basic strategy and trying to work backwards from no flips doesn't work. See last game for example.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I will say Ive actually enjoyed the challenge of the game regardless, but basically no flips to work from and a cast of mostly sane players is ultimate hard mode lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
And he looks awful after this phase, what exactly is compelling you to have him town?

He can be partners with whoever, I see practically no reason he can't. There's a reason 90% of these hypothetical teams never pan out. Bussing is a basic strategy and trying to work backwards from no flips doesn't work. See last game for example.

I dont see where you get this idea he looks 'awful' tbh

He looks uncertain, but so does basically anyone who is playing in a non emotional way

Like his positions are a lot more plausible and fleshed out to me than say yours for example

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I will say Ive actually enjoyed the challenge of the game regardless, but basically no flips to work from and a cast of mostly sane players is ultimate hard mode lol
Yeah. Lynchpin games are hard.

Especially if you vote for your own lynchpin :life .

Doddsy

Mafia God
I dont see where you get this idea he looks 'awful' tbh

He looks uncertain, but so does basically anyone who is playing in a non emotional way

Like his positions are a lot more plausible and fleshed out to me than say yours for example
He doesn't look uncertain in any way. I encoruage you read back on his case and try to come to any viewpoint other than he's working backwards from a scum perspective.

He picked me as his target, and examined other peoples posts about how they could be linked to me. He never examined any of my posts, or gave reasons as to link me to others, purely the other way around.

What positions are you finding unplausible?

Poyser

Im not sure that adds up tho

they only acted on a cue ITT, so they couldnt know by what mechanism evans thought I was town

like theyd know it might still take 3 days even if everything goes well

unless i suppose its a 3 man team in which case we were never winning the gamew without being borderline perfect anyway
Well the thing is he only did it after the hammer was confirmed lol

And if we take the fact that they actually shot last night, it at least confirms they thought they could win the game there

Grammaton

Consigliere
He doesn't look uncertain in any way. I encoruage you read back on his case and try to come to any viewpoint other than he's working backwards from a scum perspective.

He picked me as his target, and examined other peoples posts about how they could be linked to me. He never examined any of my posts, or gave reasons as to link me to others, purely the other way around.

What positions are you finding unplausible?

your read list is distinctly lacking fibre for a game thats been going for a week

My position on you is that its perfectly possible you got comfortable cause you stuck the entrance and didnt really expect to have to do any work in endgame

anyway youre gonna get another day to protest your innocence assuming its not over so

Poyser

Well no this doesnt really answer anything

It seems extremely likely scum win unless we lynch scum in both of the next 2 days.

So for example, if it were CP and anybody other than Big man, why would CP not just let/help with big man being lynched? It makes no sense to put himself out there and pursue other options.

I cant really CP being with anybody other than big man, whereas i could see big man being with a number of possibilities. Big man is the sure thing imo unless my solve is completely wrong in which case gg anyway

Poyser

yeah its been tough for sure. i dont really like the lynchpin thing becuase it flips scum hunting on its head really lol but its been interesting. especially the dynamic that scum arent really killing threats at night

Doddsy

Mafia God
Well no this doesnt really answer anything

It seems extremely likely scum win unless we lynch scum in both of the next 2 days.

So for example, if it were CP and anybody other than Big man, why would CP not just let/help with big man being lynched? It makes no sense to put himself out there and pursue other options.

I cant really CP being with anybody other than big man, whereas i could see big man being with a number of possibilities. Big man is the sure thing imo unless my solve is completely wrong in which case gg anyway
That operates purely on the idea that scum have the game sown up already.

Also you don't consider if CP and his partner have just distanced well, which is the significantly more likely scenario

Grammaton

Consigliere
Well the thing is he only did it after the hammer was confirmed lol

And if we take the fact that they actually shot last night, it at least confirms they thought they could win the game there

I dunno, I dont like it lol

this scene comes to mind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back