• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Would also do wonders for solving purposes if Big man flipped Light so I could disregard that line of enquiry wrt Ultra completely

Psychic

Yennefer
@Psychic come back to big man

dont let that pesky CP get you riled up. big man is the scummiest of scums and needs to be lynched today!
Poyser you need to stop talking to yourself and see the Light! Do you not see Ultra is buddying everyone? CP is way scummier than Big Man, he’s conniving and evil. Mafia isn’t going to be the hammer, they’re going to be the vote before the hammer and that’ exactly what CP did.

Although I can’t see CP being in a team with Ultra. Am I tunneling Ultra? But he’s buddying everyone…I don’t know why town is all over the place. Sigh.

Poyser

Poyser you need to stop talking to yourself and see the Light! Do you not see Ultra is buddying everyone? CP is way scummier than Big Man, he’s conniving and evil. Mafia isn’t going to be the hammer, they’re going to be the vote before the hammer and that’ exactly what CP did.

Although I can’t see CP being in a team with Ultra. Am I tunneling Ultra? But he’s buddying everyone…I don’t know why town is all over the place. Sigh.
If CP and ultra are a team then why would they try and stop Big man from being lynched? Its highly likely they know who the lynch pins are, so we HAVE to hit scum both today and tomorrow. If big man is town then scum arent going to try and change his lynch to somebody else

CP could be aligned with big man, but i dont think CP and ultra make too much sense.

I think big man is scummier than CP because big man has come in with an obvious agenda to push the easiest target based on wagons (me) and he has even proven his own theories wrong and hasnt made any attempt to really try and figure out whether I am town or scum, he is just pushing me as scum and thats it. He voted Ekko even tho he was being pushed by me and Tiara, who were his top scum reads. Does that make sense?

I think big man is a lot more likely to be scum than CP. Big man could be scum with CP, and he could be scum with Ultra. He could also be scum with BPD or Doddsy

I think CP can only really be aligned with Big man

Grammaton

Consigliere
I kinda dont want to do this just yet - there were a lot of attempts once I left yesterday to move the thread in different directions. At least some of that is obviously genuine, but I want to see more

Poyser

I kinda dont want to do this just yet - there were a lot of attempts once I left yesterday to move the thread in different directions. At least some of that is obviously genuine, but I want to see more
he's still L-2 anyway so should be good for now. i think all the def big man voters other than you are on wagon so i doubt hes gonna be hammered any time soon

Doddsy

Mafia God
not particularly, I just wanted your take

big man and ultra is a perfectly feasible team, as is big man and doddsy, and then much smaller chance of big man and cp

Im kind of at the point with CP that if it is him, hes just outmanoeuvred me and well done to him tho
my gut is constantly telling me that CP is just town too tho but i dont really feel like i can rule him out
I could use more from both of you than "gut" after the utter shite CP has thrown out today

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
It just came to my mind that scum would have won this had they just killed a lynchpin last night. Luckily it failed, though, so we still have one more day.

Grammaton

Consigliere
1 - Ultra - Scum if Tiara is IMO
2 - @T-Pein™ - still dislike his play around the Lethal wagon but things are changing with other reads like Ultra/Tiara/Big Man
3 - @Grammaton - Scum Odo would have gone HEAVIER on my wagon earlier on tbh, we've played enough together.
6 - @Psychic - vote on Lethal stunk, the return reads were OMGUS. Either bad/new/scum
10 - @Tiara - pretty sure they're scum lol, not a lot has made sense from them
11 - @Poyser - the flip around on Lethal after their reasons for "scum ranging, not scum reading" despite my questioning points about the behaviour was weird. What holds me back is that Poyser hasn't attacked me for a mislynch yet.
12 - @Big Man - TMI on the Lethal read, then questioning me over semantics than any actual game reason defence

Doc Rivers Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back