Doddsy - 1 (Tiara) L-6
Psychic - 2 (Poyser, Evans) L-5
Grammaton - 3 (Ultra, Black Pegged Dragon, CraigPelton) L-4
Poyser - 2 (Psychic, T-Pein) L-5

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.
Approximately 24 hours remaining.

The X

Marvelous
@Black Pegged Dragon do u feel something different about evans this game? his entrance and aura was more excited than ive seen last one, like he wanted to project excitement coming into the game, something i do when scum sometimes

followed by the blatant sheep vote on gram. i think he looks the worst on that wagon by a good margin
That's fair. I can see the energy and excitement comment. But it'd be hypocritical of me to suss Evans for energy engagement right off the hop since I'm defending myself against a similar argument. But it's noted that you feel he might be different and I'll obviously keep my eye on him; the Gram vote by him was not forgotten by me.

The X

Marvelous
@Black Pegged Dragon gonna ask you this since you played with her recently. You said she was being accused of open scumming and ended up being Town. What exactly did that entail? The open scumming I mean lol? Was she outright lying like she is here?
Shit was literally wild, Poyser. We had another wolf dead to right and he was going to be killed (or at least our attempted target). She started siding with him and said maybe he was town. Started OMGUSing everyone that came at her or the scum we were going to lynch. Threw out some really crazy ideas which seemed like a desperate attempt to save the outed wolf. Did muck up truths as well. Basically we all thought there could be no way she was town in that game. So I mentioned that earlier just so people would be aware of how to approach that slot. Legit nobodies if Psychic is town or wolf here, just that I've seen town Psychic play the scummiest game ever.

Doddsy

Mafia God
can u define where gramma looked good early?

scum can do an early iso for town cred. of all reasons to town read tiara this one is the weirdest / can stem from tmi.

do u read gram town? or have any other alternative plans?
Basically GUT so not particularly. What's weird about reading flower town for making good posts?

Not especially, as mentioned I only have soft leans at this stage.
have u read ultra and gram's discussion?
I had thought so but apparently I have hallucinated 95% of the game contents at this stage and just missed large chunks of information.

I am still largely confused as to the context of the vote.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Hi @Doddsy I look forward to your catchup and thoughts :)
SaltyShamelessBeetle-size_restricted.gif

I'm afraid you might be left wanting there chief, I'm gonna be straight up I am hard konked out at the present moment and am absorbing nothing. I've read the last 3-4 pages like 3 times and still have absolutely no idea what is really being discussed.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Pure gut. And I just tried to get things away from null.

I just put you wolf because you weren't around. I've liked your catch-up and your thoughts since you've been active, though.

Thought Evans had a decent entrance and I did vibe with him when he said he felt something was odd about Gram and Poyser interactions.

There was a couple of posts where I did agree with Poyser's thoughts and could see where he was coming from.

Tpein had a couple of posts I like and I pointed out one in particular.

Doddsy is scum because he's on the sidelines again and he resistance to the Gram wagon is noted.

All of these reads could change but I'm trying to put my thoughts out there and shown where my head is at.
How dare you imply I was on the sidelines last game. Also yes I don't agree with the Gram wagon, I have no understanding of why it even started and absolutely no one provided that information when I asked

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

I'm afraid you might be left wanting there chief, I'm gonna be straight up I am hard konked out at the present moment and am absorbing nothing. I've read the last 3-4 pages like 3 times and still have absolutely no idea what is really being discussed.

we lynching Poyser today.

Roman Reigns Reaction GIF by WWE

The X

Marvelous
If Im trying to understand the mindset of the players on it, I get:

Ultra thinks he caught me with a thought process he doesnt understand
Dragons vote is basically OMGUS
Evans is ... on me for now cause he thinks me and posyer are xpac and the NWO or something
CP is on me cause its interesting

I dont mind Ultra and CPs votes too much. Dragons reasoning is crap, and Evans' seems fabricated so he attracts the largest share of my ire

Vote Evans

for now I guess, if thats what we do
I'm still catching up in the thread so maybe you've developed your defense here, but I'm not impressed with you called my vote OMGUS. First of all, you've never said you scum read me, just that you thought I wasn't being as aggressive as you thought I should be. Are you scum reading me just for that? Because you told me there was actually nothing wrong with my posts. Also, you couldn't even give Lethal a town read after all the mental gymnastics you did for him, so I assumed you weren't actually scum reading me on such a weak reason.

Second of all, I listed out my reasons for my suss on you and you've either ignored them, haven't read, or chose to just say my vote is OMGUS. Reasons are there and yet you've simply slung mud at me and brushed it off.

The X

Marvelous
False. To think I'd carry over a 'grudge' from game to game is poor form.
For the record as well, I did PM Lethal on WS after Elden Ring because I wanted him to know there was nothing personal from my side of things and that I hope him and I were good. We both extended olive branches to each other and we both understand what happens in a game is just that, people playing a game. I knew right away that Lethal wasn't coming at me for his initial vote.

The X

Marvelous
How dare you imply I was on the sidelines last game. Also yes I don't agree with the Gram wagon, I have no understanding of why it even started and absolutely no one provided that information when I asked
I'm not saying it as a negative thing because you had so many people fooled (scum team was objectively better last game). I just don't think you really ever wandered into the frontline of battle!

Lethal

Exceptional

You're as reliable as Medvedev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back