Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Considering you just said you would do the exact opposite as scum I'm not sure why you're trying to suck up credit like a sponge
What the fuck are tou talking about

I’m asking why you had such a hard time following a simple statement

Lethal

Exceptional
No lynch.
Hella lame
pepe-clown.gif

Day 1 - Final Vote Count

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Lethal > BPD > Lethal > T-Pein > Evans
Tiara > Ultra > None > Doddsy > None > Poyser > T-Pein > Evans > Lethal > None > T-Pein > Lethal
Poyser > Ultra > None > Psychic > Ekko > T-Pein > Evans > T-Pein > Evans
Ultra > Psychic > Grammaton > T-Pein > None > Craig > Tiara > Lethal > T-Pein > None > Evans > Lethal
BPD > BPD > Grammaton > None > Grammaton > Lethal
Craig > Ekko > Psychic > Grammaton > None > Ekko > Tiara
Psychic > Poyser > Ekko
Evans > Grammaton > Psychic > Lethal
T-Pein > Poyser > Lethal
Grammaton > Evans > None > Ekko > Evans > Tiara > Evans > T-Pein > Evans
Ekko > Grammaton > Tiara > Evans > Lethal
Big Man > Lethal > None

Vote Count - Day 1 (Final)

Evans - 3
(Lethal, Poyser, Grammaton)
Lethal - 6 (Tiara, Ultra, Black Pegged Dragon, Evans, T-Pein, Ekko)
Tiara - 1 (CraigPelton)
Ekko - 1 (Psychic)

No lynch was reached. Day end writeup incoming.

End of Day 1

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
After what had felt like an aeon, the investigators clocked off for the day and returned to their families. How often they would be able to do this, they didn't know, so there was some sense of relief amongst them. In spite of this, there was also a sense of frustration building. This case moved slowly on the best of days, and they felt that, incresingly, progress was beginning to wane even with these great minds working it. Almost resigned to this hopeless sense of futility, they hoped for a better day tomorrow.

Day 1 has ended with no lynch occurring.
It is Night 1. Day 2 will begin within 24 hours, or once all actions have been received & locked.

Start of Day 2

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
With the sunrise came a new day, as the investigators went back to work. As part of their morning ritual, they checked the morning news that aired from 6am. As they expected, the heart attack deaths had continues, without cease. Once again, they were greeted with a mostly empty room, with only the L and N computer screens as company, alongside a mostly-silent old man. It promised to be another tiring day.

No death has occurred during the Night.
It is Day 2.
With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

This Day Phase will be around 42 hours long, unless Majority is reached earlier.

Deadline

The X

Marvelous
No lynching was kind of wack. Though I somewhat feel better about Lethal? Not sure that's where I want to start the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back