• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Lethal and Flower could be scum as well. I just think with how the game is setup, though, it makes even more sense to muck things for town if you're wolf. With lynch pins in the game, mislynches aren't as harsh, especially if people are just going to offer up their roles of hint at it. Wolves just need to have two correct night kills to win the game.

Lethal

Exceptional
i doubt it. we r burned out asfk and that made us calmer. idk why wud it make him more jester
Jester? Mate I've explained my lack of drive to do this song and dance AGAIN this game. Were you sussed heavily for 6 phases last game? Or both phases for this one? I'm just gonna keep mentioning where my legacy belongs and leave it at that. I'm gonna end up saying something silly and that's not me anymore

Grammaton

Consigliere
Dragon feels better about lethal but votes me straight away, who could have killed lethal at any point yesterday

:catjamn

the irony of dragon liking this post when it’s probably going to be used against me in the not too distant future isn’t lost on me :hestonpls

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
I do hope he flips scum, but I wouldn‘t bet on it. I can see his reaction making a lot of sense from a Town and scum pov.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Lethal and Flower could be scum as well. I just think with how the game is setup, though, it makes even more sense to muck things for town if you're wolf. With lynch pins in the game, mislynches aren't as harsh, especially if people are just going to offer up their roles of hint at it. Wolves just need to have two correct night kills to win the game.
poyser seems to have the opposite view that flowa and lethal cant be together

Lethal

Exceptional
perhaps stop doing moronic things as town such as tunnelling players you don’t like in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and you won’t be so hemmed in by a dumb meta as scum
So because I thought I saw something on Ultra, this means I dislike him? Or was it that I was obsessive over voting Pein? Just trying to understand where this all balances in for future use. Right, has to be the Pein thing.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I do hope he flips scum, but I wouldn‘t bet on it. I can see his reaction making a lot of sense from a Town and scum pov.
i see his reaction making no sense as either. hes fken gamethrowing flowa

how does gamethrowing make sense as either alignment

Lethal

Exceptional
Or mislynches

Grammaton

Consigliere
So because I thought I saw something on Ultra, this means I dislike him? Or was it that I was obsessive over voting Pein? Just trying to understand where this all balances in for future use. Right, has to be the Pein thing.

yeah basically you should stop meme playing the tpeins and skybox’s of the world

Lethal

Exceptional

I'm not getting out of this position man, the general consensus is done. I'm not that skilled. It's not throwing the game at all, it's resigning myself to the inevitable fate that awaits me.

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member

I. Just. Did. The. Same. In. Another. Game.

If anyone can understand it it‘s me. You don‘t have to, but I do.

Lethal

Exceptional
Please. Let me go to sleep with a flip. I beg of you all.

Otherwise I'm gonna be sad when I log on later today and see it happen when I've been AFK

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
If you think everyone is against you, and refuses to work with you and you think they disrespect you and you think they think you‘re s***, even if they‘re not even thinking that, and you get a lot of heat, you sometimes just aren‘t thinking rationally and rather remove yourself than having to take this any longer. Alignment doesn‘t matter here.

Poyser

Her not hammering him is townie?
Why?
Seems like just bussed there.
she said she wouldnt hammer, but she did vote him when someone unvoted. she then unvoted again after he claimed, said she would leave it up to others to decide and then voted him again. all this whilst saying he's probably town

just doesnt really track as how you'd be playing it as a teammate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back