• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
No you gibbering ape, elaborate on your point. Stop condescending to me, fuckass. Either I don't understand, or you realize you said something so utterly stupid you can't defend it, and now you're posturing.

Oh overcompensating on the heat after it's been absent like your sex life is it?

Got it

:garr

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Sorry you're not feeling great my man, feel better soon.

Are you all caught up in the game? I feel like Gram really hasn't done any scum hunting at all this game and is causing more disruption than figuring solutions. I think he's been unfair with my slot and has shown no real interest in solving it other than shit talking me. I am struggling to see anything townie in his game. You say he feels pretty close to what you're expecting from him. What is that exactly?

Where to you place Poyser and Flower then?
the thing with gram is he has some interactions with flowa in EoD 1 and early day 2 which gave the vibe that he is solving her

also he had interactions with evans that reads like they arent partnered

this is why I'm hesitant on gram now. precisely because I scum read flowa and evans more

I could come around ur point on poyser tho. i think big picture wise he could be scummy, but so could everyone. none rly delivered scum

I can see poyser's vote on bigman making sense. I'm voting there as well

Ultra

THE BEAR
I just told you that she's been softing lynchpin lmao

Alight, clearly you don't understand what the fuck me and Ekko were talking about, so let me break it down for you:

The point of contention is her claiming NOT-Lynchpin.

Her softing lynchpin CAN be suspect. But it's also town's collective responsibility to all pretend we're lynchpin. So context is needed to evaluate ifthis is scummy or not.

HOWEVER

THE SUBJECT MATTER WE WERE TALKING ABOUT, THE POST YOU QUOTED ME, WAS ON THE SUBJECT MATTER OF HER CLAIMING NO-LYNCHPIN

CLAIMING A *NON* ROLE DOES NOT INSPIRE COUNTER CLAIMING YOU SHIT EATING SIMIAN

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Loosely caught up, i have read everything in large blocks so I wouldn't say my memory is excellent regarding it.

I don't agree that he hasn't done a whole lot of solving, we had similar reads earlier which does make me feel positive about him as well in that sense. I expect him to be pretty hostile as town tbh and not much entertaining of cases against him. If I remember correctly he would normally find one person he was real confident in and push them real hard when town, not so much in the general way of a wide net.

I'd have flower scum sided at the moment, poyser though I'm not sure of. I don't see him offering himself up for Lethal too much in the event he is actually scum. He would have known the flip in advance etc. But on the flip side of that he could definitely WIFOM it
what happened i thought the iso's flowa did in page 3 was townie!!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
:risingangle:

Oh hey look it's actually day.

Why was Lethal hammered so fast, I feel like we wasted a lot of time and the lynch was not thought out.

Why hint at it early and then just do this for no reason anyway?

That's pretty standard for Odo tbh, he generally doesn't entertain cases he doesn't think are worth it. At least he used to anyway.

CP has a very different vibe this game compared to last which is skeeving me out a bit. I don't necessarily think it's worth pushing at this point as he's not on my priority, but want to note it down for later.

Ekko's read back was very uninspired and didn't add much, compared to what I would expect from him anyway.

Is BPD here still? Is your number one still Odo?
got any questions for me?

Hey man, what's up?

I think Gram is probably number one. I really think there's a wolf between him and Poyser. Flower is highly suss for me as well. Those would be my top three.
wow same list as @T-Pein™

Working and sick, just what we love
Betty White Dab GIF

I'd actually put Odo as probably my top town of those 3 at this JUNKture. I may be a bit rusty in reading him but I feel he's pretty close to what I'm expecting

Why is he not my priority? I'd prefer Ekko tbh. I do want CP and Psychic to respond to my questions re: Lethal vote before anything though
u still haven't talked to me directly lol

Odo is very obviously town IMO
what about poyser?

Especially when Poyser 180’d on him over his play and he has a 98.647372727% record of reading him
just cuz poyser is good at reading lethal doesn't mean we worship his read anyway tbh

Evans

Acclaimed
1 - Ultra - Scum if Tiara is IMO
2 - @T-Pein™ - still dislike his play around the Lethal wagon but things are changing with other reads like Ultra/Tiara/Big Man
3 - @Grammaton - Scum Odo would have gone HEAVIER on my wagon earlier on tbh, we've played enough together.
6 - @Psychic - vote on Lethal stunk, the return reads were OMGUS. Either bad/new/scum
10 - @Tiara - pretty sure they're scum lol, not a lot has made sense from them
11 - @Poyser - the flip around on Lethal after their reasons for "scum ranging, not scum reading" despite my questioning points about the behaviour was weird. What holds me back is that Poyser hasn't attacked me for a mislynch yet.
12 - @Big Man - TMI on the Lethal read, then questioning me over semantics than any actual game reason defence

The X

Marvelous
the thing with gram is he has some interactions with flowa in EoD 1 and early day 2 which gave the vibe that he is solving her

also he had interactions with evans that reads like they arent partnered

this is why I'm hesitant on gram now. precisely because I scum read flowa and evans more

I could come around ur point on poyser tho. i think big picture wise he could be scummy, but so could everyone. none rly delivered scum

I can see poyser's vote on bigman making sense. I'm voting there as well
See, I think the interactions between Gram and Flower have kind of been clumsy and don't make a whole lot of sense. Obviously could be a townie in there, but I also hold on to Gram saying he likes to setup his teammates when he's scum. I think scum are probably find with interacting with each other this game.

You don't think Big Man is an easy vote? You've called out Evans for going for easy paths but Poyser has gone for Psychic and Big Man this game.

Evans

Acclaimed
1 - Ultra - Scum if Tiara is IMO
2 - @T-Pein™ - still dislike his play around the Lethal wagon but things are changing with other reads like Ultra/Tiara/Big Man
3 - @Grammaton - Scum Odo would have gone HEAVIER on my wagon earlier on tbh, we've played enough together.
6 - @Psychic - vote on Lethal stunk, the return reads were OMGUS. Either bad/new/scum
10 - @Tiara - pretty sure they're scum lol, not a lot has made sense from them
11 - @Poyser - the flip around on Lethal after their reasons for "scum ranging, not scum reading" despite my questioning points about the behaviour was weird. What holds me back is that Poyser hasn't attacked me for a mislynch yet.
12 - @Big Man - TMI on the Lethal read, then questioning me over semantics than any actual game reason defence

To clarify, darker the red, stronger the read.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ultra > Grammaton > None > Ekko
Tiara > Grammaton > None > Ekko
CraigPelton > Poyser > Tiara > Ekko
T-Pein > Grammaton
Poyser > Big Man
Evans > Tiara
Psychic > Poyser
Ekko > Big Man
Vote Count - Day 3

Ekko - 3
(Ultra, CraigPelton, Tiara) L-4
Grammaton - 1 (T-Pein) L-6
Big Man - 2 (Poyser, Ekko) L-5
Tiara - 1 (Evans) L-6
Poyser - 1 (Psychic) L-6

i am leading??

what the hekko is this shite

:whathekong

The X

Marvelous
got any questions for me?

wow same list as @T-Pein™

u still haven't talked to me directly lol

what about poyser?

just cuz poyser is good at reading lethal doesn't mean we worship his read anyway tbh
Me and Tpein have mind melded this game. He's either pocketed me in order to go against the top two posters in Poyser and Gram or he's town.

Big Man

Illustrious
So if you're not confident he's scum, what did you think he'd be?
didn't lean either way obviously
Oh, apologies. Your interaction with the game about Lethal was what I meant
still not sure I believe this. you asked poyser what made him change his mind on lethal and then after he answered you agreed with him that I had TMI on lethal. but you'd have had to already known why posyer changed his mind because my apparent TMI came from arguing against his reasons so how could you possibly agree with him and not know his reasons at the same time? on top of that when I asked you to explain you gave very vague answers that be applied to any situation, I was hoping for something specific. and only now you're going through and quoting my posts on lethal at the end of day 1.
Which one of the 35 posts between these 2 made you unvote and why?
I voted him to get him closer to beig lynched and make him believe he was getting lynched to see if he'd claim lynchpin to try and save himself. he did not.

The X

Marvelous
Like, Tpein pocketing me just so we can fight the combined strength of Poyser, Gram, and Flower seems like a bold move for Tpein if he's a wolf here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
But has Gram actually tried to solve those slots he sussed? Because I sure as hell don't know who his main targets are or who he has been pushing. Sure he has reads, all players, no matter alignment, should be able to makes reads. What reads in particular did you agree with of his? Okay, but using your own words, I don't think Gram has found that one person he's real confident in and it's D3. There's been no hard pushes by Gram at all this game, just snipes and snide comments. The lack of conviction is the same for Poyser. D1 they both sat on the fence with things and then D2 they both sat on the fence and then voted for Lethal. D3, there has been a lot of interaction with Flower and nothing else. I see no fire or conviction in Poyser or Gram this game.

I think wolf Poyser is absolutely capable of handling Lethal the way he did, but if Poyser is wolf, I don't think he did it as convincingly as possible because I don't really buy it. If you look through some of my recent posts, I've been quoting Poyser posts that I felt really felt mailed in. He went from town reading Lethal D1, to being convinced he was wolf D2. Now he's pivoted to Big Man and thinks that is the best option out of everything. I don't buy that at all.

Flower I agree with you has been pretty sussy this game. I really can't follow her logic at all this game and don't understand what her angle is at all.
that wud require poyser to be waiting for lethal to turn a 180 degree on tpein randomly. while I agree that lethal's turn might have been overblown, its something I would do aswell so I sympathize with posyer on it

prior to lethal's wagon gaining this much heat day 2, poyser was going on evans? who was a wagon at the time? do u happen to recall?

scum could of no lynched lethal in day 2 aswell lol. i don't think the push on lethal is scum motivated tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back