only poyser deserves this as scum

and I am only sorry for BLD if he's town

if BLD is scum he deserves it too tbh

ultra/gram/flowa doesn't deserve jack

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Psychic looking townie AF this phase if kekko flips town too.
Stuck with their top scum read when they culda easily lynched kekko.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
if bigman and cp r town u guys will finally learn why we lost last game

braindamaged townies just randomly hammering wagons middle of discussion

we might need to use plurality system as town is too low IQ for this one

End of Day 3

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
With arguments amongst the investigators coming to blows, the room threatened to explode into pandemonium. Seeing an angle, one of them pulled out a gun and levelled it at several figures in the room.

"Don't believe I won't shoot!"

Recognising the voice, the computer with N on the screen responded to the sudden hostage situation.

"Mello. You really do never change."

Anger threatened to overtake Mello, whose composure had long since been blown. Taking advantage of his error, a couple other detectives got behind him and managed to tackle him to the ground. Indifferently, the N screen continued talking.

"He's not Kira. But he's no use to us now, either. I knew he'd be involved somewhere. I'll send over evidence that I've compiled establishing his ties with the local mafia organisations. That should be enough to keep him in jail until we catch Kira."

Mello was taken away in handcuffs. In the end, he never was good enough to surpass L.

Ekkologix/Mihael Keehl, a Savage One-Shot Killer, was lynched.
Due to failing to achieve his wincon, he has subsequently lost the game.

You are -

Mihael Keehl
Savage One-Shot Killer

Savage - Kill Kira. "Kira" is defined as any player that is currently possessed by a Shinigami. Ths does not require them to be actively using a death note.
One-Shot Killer - You may kill a player a night. In the event that you are killed in the same night, your kill will resolve first. After your kill has resolved, you will be removed from the game. If you manage to kill Kira, you will be declared victorious (this will not end the game unless it would result in parity for the Mafia, in which case the Mafia and you would win). If you kill anyone that isn't "Kira", you will lose the game. During LyLo, your kill ability will change to an execute. This will replace the lynch. To execute a player, you must type in the thread "Execute: Player". Once typed, this cannot be revoked.

It is Night 3. Day 4 begins in around 24 hours, or until all actions are locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back