Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
thanks for the game @Ratchet

hail kira
blessed.png

well deserved victory

every1 who calls himself town this game can go fk themselves

I wish I was in kiras team this game wud be a walk in the park with this collective town IQ

Start of Day 4

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
After the chaotic events of last night, it was almost a relief to see that the rest of world had continued on as normal. Normal here, of course, meant that a couple hundred more criminals had died of heart attacks, with Kira still very much at large.

Someone tried to kill ???, but failed.
It is Day 4. With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Day 4 will last 36 hours. This is to ensure days end in a timely manner.

Deadline

Poyser

After having some time to reflect, I first just want to apologise for calling people retards and things of that nature. I mostly misread the situation - I saw other people saying it and assumed it was ok around here but I see that’s not the case and I don’t really wanna slip back to where we were 3 years ago where these games are just people flaming each other so I’m gonna do better on that front. Obviously it’s frustrating when you think somebody is coming at you with bad points or not taking on board what you say but that’s not really an excuse and I’ll refrain from that shite.

In terms of the game itself, I’m honestly at a little bit of a crossroads now. Ekko not flipping mafia and the fact that everyone I was townreading agreed with that lynch and everyone I don’t fought against it makes me think my worldview of the game is at least a little off. Ofc I have the benefit of knowing that I am town but I’d already claimed VT, so the people that fought to get me over Ekko like BPD probably look good

I still kinda think big man looks like shit tho? For all the reasons from yesterday plus the fact that he hammered Ekko as soon as he claimed which obviously looks shady in hindsight. Ofc scum wouldn’t have really wanted him to be able to get his kill off

I also think ultra probably looks much worse now as well. I agree about him talking about drinking my tears and then immediately siding with me when I came back online and started defending myself. Again, I don’t think scum would be all that interested in my lynch after I claim VT and he was super passive, like he was ok with me being lynched but then jumped at the opportunity to go elsewhere.

Psychic was basically pleading with Ekko to save himself and vote me so again I think this is more likely to come from a town.

I’m still not really sure on Gram, but I’m much more open to him being scum now just down to the poe of it. Thing is tho I don’t really know what he’s doing if he’s scum lol, there doesn’t seem to be any kind of gameplan at all unless it’s just to not care who gets lynched lol

I still think Tiara is town, I thought her reaction to Ekko after the flip felt kinda townie as well lol.

Ultra
T-Pein
Grammaton
Evans
Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
CraigPelton
Doddsy
Tiara
Big Man

This is probably where I’m at now. I probably need to read over CPs posts again and I may be being a bit generous with Doddsy but my gut still says he’s more likely town tbh.

Not really sure wtf to make of evans just because of the fact that I want to read him town just because he’s absolutely all over the place but I can’t really ignore that he’s done nothing except push shite

Psychic

Yennefer
There is literally no excuse. Either Big Man, CP or Ultra needs to go down today. Ekko could have killed Kira for us. Those 3 never gave him a chance. CP could of help us killed a VT Poyser but waited to get a PR.

vote: CP

What we know from Ekko’s role.
1) DN can change hands
2) mafia needs to achieve parity to win game

Poyser

There is literally no excuse. Either Big Man, CP or Ultra needs to go down today. Ekko could have killed Kira for us. Those 3 never gave him a chance. CP could of help us killed a VT Poyser but waited to get a PR.

1) DN can change hands
Point 2 is false, they can win by getting parity but all they need to do is kill L and N lol

Why is CP the best vote out of those three? I'd go literally any of the other 2 before I went for him. Is it just because you expected him to vote for me and he changed?

Poyser

Im trying to work out who mafia would have felt comfortable enough to try and kill last night. But what sticks in my mind is Ultra baiting Ekko when he was going down, saying he told him he was Light. Ekko responded by assuming Ultra was coming clean because he knew they would win at night. I dismissed it at the time, but now knowing that mafia actually did try to kill last night, I wanna say its definitely plausible at least?

Doddsy

Mafia God

1) DN can change hands
Eh, think the game definitely doesn't need to reach parity.

I could get down with CP tbh. CP was also on Ekko but indy flip doesn't mean much for it.

@CraigPelton did you ever answer as to why you put Lethal to L1 so early?

Poyser

Fuck it, let’s lunch Poyser.

He’s a player that can manipulate the thread. His flip as he promised won’t fuck us.

He wouldn’t offer himself up for a lynch if he’s L/N.

Vote Poyser
I cant help but think he is POV-slipping me as town here lol

Poyser

Eh, think the game definitely doesn't need to reach parity.

I could get down with CP tbh. CP was also on Ekko but indy flip doesn't mean much for it.

@CraigPelton did you ever answer as to why you put Lethal to L1 so early?
Could I get a reads list from you plz? Im not totally sure where you're at

Psychic

Yennefer
Im trying to work out who mafia would have felt comfortable enough to try and kill last night. But what sticks in my mind is Ultra baiting Ekko when he was going down, saying he told him he was Light. Ekko responded by assuming Ultra was coming clean because he knew they would win at night. I dismissed it at the time, but now knowing that mafia actually did try to kill last night, I wanna say its definitely plausible at least?
What’s weird is that Tiara has hinted L or N and not even one kill attempt was made on her. Last dayphase she said she wasn’t L or N, and I had assume that maybe she was still. Idk odd to me that they didn’t use any kill attempt the first time she hinted.

Poyser

who tf would ekko's partner(s) even be here

who looks like scum if ekko flips scum?

I guess doddsy could be teammates with anyone

vote ekko

unvote i will claim

how does this role fit this game in any way lmao

someone called ekko having TMI about the death notes btw. think it was evans

bleh. bothered that nobody cared to solve who was scum with ekko going into the lynch. still don't trust anyone. unless he's bullshitting us and flips mafia

That said Im also not very convinced by this progression here lol. tho he was obviously showing appetite to lynch ekko much earlier in the day as well, but why vote and put him so close to a hammer if you've got doubts and want to solve? Like the last post he makes here is bemoaning nobody trying to solve who was scum with him, but he himself but Ekko at L-1 lol

Poyser

What’s weird is that Tiara has hinted L or N and not even one kill attempt was made on her. Last dayphase she said she wasn’t L or N, and I had assume that maybe she was still. Idk odd to me that they didn’t use any kill attempt the first time she hinted.
We are theorising that maybe they have to not kill in order to investigate so opted to investigate N1 and N2. If thats not the case, then there is no downside to attempting to kill every night so I dont see why else they wouldnt have tried

That said, maybe they thought this too and tried to kill her last night!

Doddsy

Mafia God
I cant help but think he is POV-slipping me as town here lol
I am wondering from that post why he thinks you would not offer yourself as L/N but would offer yourself as scum?
Could I get a reads list from you plz? Im not totally sure where you're at
Yeah it's kind of in shambles at this stage though as I trust very few with any real confidence

Ultra
T-Pein™
Grammaton
Evans
Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
CraigPelton
Tiara

Poyser
Big Man

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
We are theorising that maybe they have to not kill in order to investigate so opted to investigate N1 and N2. If thats not the case, then there is no downside to attempting to kill every night so I dont see why else they wouldnt have tried

That said, maybe they thought this too and tried to kill her last night!
At least we now know it isn‘t an Arsonist kind of thing.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

1) DN can change hands

Agree.
What the...
Ekko literally claimed vig and got lynched b4 he could prove it?
>.>

Poyser

just had a quick skeet through doddsys iso and i still feel hes way too passive for what id expect him to be as scum tbh. its so weak tho and ive been burned by him before lol

Poyser

I am wondering from that post why he thinks you would not offer yourself as L/N but would offer yourself as scum?

Yeah it's kind of in shambles at this stage though as I trust very few with any real confidence

Ultra
T-Pein™
Grammaton
Evans
Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
CraigPelton
Tiara

Poyser
Big Man
Yeah I did ask him that too but he never responded, not sure if he came back online lol. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense, and kinda weird that he says to lynch me because I wouldnt offer myself up for a lynch if I was L/N as it kinda implies that Im town lmao

You still trust Ultra after yesterday?

Why do you read Odo as town specifically? His hostility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back