• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Count #1 - Day 4

Ratchet

Psychic > CraigPelton > Big Man > CraigPelton > Ultra
T-Pein > Big Man
BPD > Poyser
Poyser > Big Man > Ultra > Big Man
Doddsy > CraigPelton
Tiara > Big Man
CraigPelton > Big Man > None

Ultra - 1 (Psychic) L-5
Big Man - 3 (T-Pein, Poyser, Tiara) L-3
Poyser - 1 (Black Pegged Dragon) L-5
CraigPelton - 1 (Doddsy) L-5

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Psychic goes overnight from pushing half baked potatoes wrapped in tinfoil and suddenly shows sharp teeth aimed at pushing a narrative. The point about Craig not lynching a VT Poyser is also very confusing, and she flips her read on him without elaboration.

This will probably be leveraged as some sort of defense of big Man or whatever, don't care.
I don't want to answer for her but the way I interpreted that post was that she found it sus I would rather risk lynching a claimed PR than a claimed VT, not that poyser was actually vt. she just seemed annoyed with me and wanting to pressure me

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
From wanting Poyser dead and suspecting Evans to wanting exactly the three players dead who are today implicated by consensus. I suppose it can come from who was on the tail end of the lynch, but she's all over the place
wouldn't it be weirder if she wasn't? seems like that kind of player

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ok so

given that if we’re wrong about big man it’s very likely game over (or might already be regardless lol)

so begins the messy business of finding his partner

In no order and no assigned likelihood, I’m down to

- flower
- cp
- ultra
- doddsy

does dragon make sense too? I want to rule him out but I’m very aware there’s a high degree of cba on my part there

Grammaton

Consigliere
Flower doesn’t feel like a good solution given her play this phase - it would need to be a work that was agreed before day started imo

how many guns were pointed at big man yesterday?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ok so

given that if we’re wrong about big man it’s very likely game over (or might already be regardless lol)

so begins the messy business of finding his partner

In no order and no assigned likelihood, I’m down to

- flower
- cp
- ultra
- doddsy

does dragon make sense too? I want to rule him out but I’m very aware there’s a high degree of cba on my part there

At open risk of making myself look worse and worse, I don't know why you would accept misreading Big Man as a lose and treat it as a forgone conclusion.

Grammaton

Consigliere
At open risk of making myself look worse and worse, I don't know why you would accept misreading Big Man as a lose and treat it as a forgone conclusion.

might not be, but everything points toward Evans being shot

they were triggered by something ITT, that’s the likeliest no?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Can you quote where she did?

Here:

No.

Trust me.

You're going to have to explain this.

How is Ultra and Ekko town?

It was too ridiculous to respond too. Like, what is a lynchpin. Idk, But here's the wincon...don't get L and N lynch. But what is a lynchpin? Idk.

You're also not giving town ANYTHING either.

oh shit, I just realize something. We're in a room full of of investigators. What are the odds, sane cop, insane cop, paranoid cop and I forget the other name of the other cops are all at play here??? Just wondering.

Immediately jumps to distrusting the claim, but also introduces the scenario of untrustworthy investigators

Evan is trying to save his scummate Poyser by flipping it to Flower

You mean if she flips town. smh

I stated earlier that my scumreads were Evan, Poyser and Ultra. I look over their posts and it didn't read town to me. I rather lynch Poyser before Evans since Evans is hinting at a PR.

If Evans is trying to lynch you it could be a bus. Idk, he is claiming PR now so I’ll question him later.

Also you did ask players to hint at their role if they are being bw. That is why everyone with a brain sus you. Ultra wanting to save you with an Ekko counter wagon is very sus. I think he’s trying to save his scummate which makes sense because it’s still early in the game. Your flip will also help me determine where Tiara stands in all of this as you have been defending her all game. If you are scum then likely Tiara might be town.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
If you are gonna push Ultra, do me a solid and don't hammer until CP has come on and answered my question on why he put Lethal on L1 early plz

Vote CP

For that sweet sweet implied PRESSURE

Big Man you mean?

FWIW I would prefer Big Man push over Ultra
was this really a show-stopping question? I explained the vote like minutes after making it so you already have the answer.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Tbh the game feels already done. There‘s too many possibilities and if we‘re right about Big Man we likely only have one day either way.

Though was a good experience playing a LP game. It‘s just Dark Souls mode.

Poyser

Poyser, your poe please, after big man
Gonna depend on his flip lol

i think his most likely partner is Ultra, then probably doddsy/you. This obviously isn’t taking your pseudo claim into account for the moment. There’s an outside shot of BPD as well as I mentioned earlier

if he’s town then I honestly don’t fucking know lol. I’d probably have CP quite high in that scenario and tbf id likely still have ultra up there anyway. If big man is town I’d probably rule you out as I don’t really know why you’d have bothered doing the stuff you’ve done today. Unless perhaps it’s exactly you and ultra but I don’t think that pairing has much equity

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
giphy.gif

Yall losing me here.
No one is scum reading gramma?
what the.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back