• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Illustrious
well it does, because im saying you claiming or not is irrelevant and I have a fairly strong scum read on you
before the lethal push this was his read on Evans
Role related. Likely I've been investigated.
a few pages later, this is where Evans basically gives away that he's lynchpin. I'll repeat town has no reason to believe he'd be telling the truth here but scum know he likely is.
In your own words, why does that make dragon scum out of interest? And why didnt you apply similar logic to tpein if you feel hes no longer pushing you?

I dont think you will flip town tbh, but if you do then I'd have to go back to evans. if you're scum then I'd look at odo
asked who he would go for if lethal flips town. obviously no reason has appeared to change his read yet so has to say evans. although later after I had posted, when asked he only mentions me as someone to go for if he flips town, so seems that fairly strong scum read had already weakened.
Ngl that was pretty funny :hestonpls

I’ll take the L, come and have your moment fellas. I’m a VT so I’m a safe lynch

In terms of legacy:

Gut says Evans’ reaction to me turning on lethal and his excitement in thinking we had got one seemed genuine to me

Scum probably in a combination of

Big man
Psychic
Ekko
BPD
a gut read on his reaction which can be faked is his reason from going fairly strong scum to town.
I don’t really get the impression evans believes anything he is saying lol

I can’t decide if evans has actually been scummy here or if he’s legit not read the thread and trying to make it up based on his memories lol
I'm not sure if anybody else noticed other than me and poyser how scummy evans posts were but he literally scum read me off posts he clearly did not read and then tried to link me and poyser as a team even though poyser was trying to get me lynched because he wanted to later lynch poyser instead. the post here says he's scummy or he's not reading the thread and trying to make stuff up. the implication being the latter is a reason for him to be town but that makes NO SENSE. not reading the thread and making shit up is very scummy. he's finding reasons not to try and push a lynch on him here.
Ultra
T-Pein
Grammaton
Evans
Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
CraigPelton
Doddsy

Tiara
Big Man

This is probably where I’m at now. I probably need to read over CPs posts again and I may be being a bit generous with Doddsy but my gut still says he’s more likely town tbh.

Not really sure wtf to make of evans just because of the fact that I want to read him town just because he’s absolutely all over the place but I can’t really ignore that he’s done nothing except push shite
and again. sussing him but not reading him scum so he doesn't have to lynch him.

Big Man

Illustrious
You were wrong on gramma why arent you revaluating your reads?
Just look at how that kekko wagon was handled / hammered.
You think Big Man is less scummier than Poyser?
you think I hammered quickly because I was scared that he's the vig. go look at who he was going to shoot and ask why I'd be scared of him shooting those people if im scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
before the lethal push this was his read on Evans

a few pages later, this is where Evans basically gives away that he's lynchpin. I'll repeat town has no reason to believe he'd be telling the truth here but scum know he likely is.

asked who he would go for if lethal flips town. obviously no reason has appeared to change his read yet so has to say evans. although later after I had posted, when asked he only mentions me as someone to go for if he flips town, so seems that fairly strong scum read had already weakened.

a gut read on his reaction which can be faked is his reason from going fairly strong scum to town.

I'm not sure if anybody else noticed other than me and poyser how scummy evans posts were but he literally scum read me off posts he clearly did not read and then tried to link me and poyser as a team even though poyser was trying to get me lynched because he wanted to later lynch poyser instead. the post here says he's scummy or he's not reading the thread and trying to make stuff up. the implication being the latter is a reason for him to be town but that makes NO SENSE. not reading the thread and making shit up is very scummy. he's finding reasons not to try and push a lynch on him here.

and again. sussing him but not reading him scum so he doesn't have to lynch him.

Can you give a little further context behind the Evans thing and why/how he outted himself?

Ultra

THE BEAR
So your argument is essentially Poyser realized Evans was LP far before he came out and actually acknowledged it.

I guess the next question would be - a lot of players have assumed that Evans outting D2 and him not being dead yet means scum are asleep at the wheel, do you think this is true?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
you think I hammered quickly because I was scared that he's the vig. go look at who he was going to shoot and ask why I'd be scared of him shooting those people if im scum.

So he was sussing.
Gramma, flower, Ultra and Poyser.

Poyser cannot be a team with you.
Flower and Ultra we would have to see.

I think kekko is unpredictable tho.
Could had shot at anyone tbh.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Evans outting himself on D2 is interesting. The timing of the kill implies it was his Day 3 hint that actually caused a response. Who else do you think caught on early?

The X

Marvelous
You were wrong on gramma why arent you revaluating your reads?
Just look at how that kekko wagon was handled / hammered.
You think Big Man is less scummier than Poyser?
I always said at least on of Poyser or Gram. I even said I could see Gram just being a dick to me as town. Poyser has things that make no logical sense if he's town. Nothing makes me need to reevaluate on Poyser.

Do you think Big Man was scared of Ekko shooting him?

Psychic

Yennefer
I always said at least on of Poyser or Gram. I even said I could see Gram just being a dick to me as town. Poyser has things that make no logical sense if he's town. Nothing makes me need to reevaluate on Poyser.

I think Flower and Ultra was scared.

I've been reading Poyser's post and it screamed town to me.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Or their partner.
Kekko was sussing ultra, poyser and flower.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
The plain odds of them just investigating each other are low, and they have nothing else, so this is what I've derived. Gram seems to suggest he did some distancing
The distancing was later. I think they found each other's identities after n1, maybe it was automatic but I don't think they started the game knowing each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back