• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
T-Pein is an interesting roletrack choice

Someone who'd be worried that he might target them with a role? :hm

Could also be someone who was pushing you, since it would catch your ire

Tweet probably.

Odo was pretty much the only one not going along with "aurelian is too different to be scum this game" btw

that's partially why I'm voting aurelian now. In any case, I don't see them as scum together

I'd roletrack him if I thought he was onto me, or if I was pushing him, since he's the type to go after people for that

And I think Odo would too

eh I don't think it's damning enough to push gram rn, happy to apply pressure on Aurelian

@Ultra
He was pushing for Odo actually.
I was pushing for tweet and he diverted me to odo.

Vote lynch Tweet

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
To be fair, I don't recall tweet pushing you yesterday, think he actually town read you and moved on. Doesn't mean he wouldn't either

Idk but I think he feels I would push him me thinks.
He said some sus things like he was wondering why poyser had too many town reads (7)
Then he clowned me when I said its ez to town read ppl and town will find it ez to do so.
Probs assumed I was sussing him out and wanted to see what I would target him with?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
sup sup

how does do it do scooby do be do

one-piece-scratchmen-apoo.gif

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If you absorbed it they actually may have gotten no result, but ah well. Woof

Nah.
I asked host.
He said w/e is sent to me will work as intended and I will be able to use it next time.

Also I remember I was just openly sussing gramma and then I was saying lethal is scummy af.
But I said its NAI.

Other than that

Idk why anyone else would be wary of me

Ultra

THE BEAR
Nah.
I asked host.
He said w/e is sent to me will work as intended and I will be able to use it next time.

Also I remember I was just openly sussing gramma and then I was saying lethal is scummy af.
But I said its NAI.

Other than that

Idk why anyone else would be wary of me

There's Lethal, too. You gave him a lot of bad press the other day. Actually I kinda don't like his posts either. He's getting the typical pass but so far all he's done is dunked on claimed Indi, which is easy for him to fake bravado about. Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back