• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Ultra
He was pushing for Odo actually.
I was pushing for tweet and he diverted me to odo.

Vote lynch Tweet
I'm not against a tweet wagon, but I didn't divert you to Odo. I said I didn't want to vote Odo, and remained on the Aurelian wagon, which you are also on lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Can you explain to me off the top of your head why Fang is your primary suspect right now? Woof.
well aside from the fact I can't follow his thought process at all which admittedly is probably NAI, the numerous times he's echo'd poyser feels a bit sus and then the way he challenged my reasonable assumption that all kills were stopped last night felt like forced aggro scum. not really confident on him though just wanted to see if I got an EDIBLE reaction after applying some pressure but hasn't been the case

coming around on tweet tho. I think BUSSING him here is the right play as his play feels more outright scummy rather than confusing like Aurelian's. the BPD vote was bad as he seemed obvtown to me, and then the unvote and explanation for both the vote and the unvote was not convincing, and now the OMGUS on Poyser. smells bad

unvote
vote tweet

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Him going for a specific player as scum in a completely different game should not be a point of comparison for you, unless maybe that player is someone who's an easy mislynch, and Gram is definitely not. Otherwise, so much context is different from one game to a next that this observation is absolutely meaningless. You didn't even mention your read of Gram here.
This is such a token statement and it's just... dumb. "Should not be a point of comparis"- fuck off, it is. Gram hasn't done anything so far, he's a strong player and scum CP will want to take any chance he can of mislynching him. The fact that he's got a shot here and doesn't care looks good to me. What does my read of Gram have to do with anything?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
This is such a token statement and it's just... dumb. "Should not be a point of comparis"- fuck off, it is. Gram hasn't done anything so far, he's a strong player and scum CP will want to take any chance he can of mislynching him. The fact that he's got a shot here and doesn't care looks good to me. What does my read of Gram have to do with anything?
what if me and gram are scum together though lol

Ultra

THE BEAR

Stop.

In WWE Craig went after Gram because Gram fingered Lethal, his partner. The fact that scum Craig is willing to go after strong players does not logically demand that he is town for *not* doing so. This is stupid.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Idk but I think he feels I would push him me thinks.
He said some sus things like he was wondering why poyser had too many town reads (7)
Then he clowned me when I said its ez to town read ppl and town will find it ez to do so.
Probs assumed I was sussing him out and wanted to see what I would target him with?
Yes I know you're always sus of me yada yada fuck off

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Stop.

In WWE Craig went after Gram because Gram fingered Lethal, his partner. The fact that scum Craig is willing to go after strong players does not logically demand that he is town for *not* doing so. This is stupid.
You don't know that that is why he went for Gram

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You know, this is an opportunity to elaborate on why your read exists. Still haven't done it. Youre chasing your own tail, but I'm not going to complain.
Pein? He seemed pretty no-nonsense out of the gate and reading his d1 posts he just vibed towny do me. By now we also got his claim which I'd usually say could be SK perk but he's not the SK so just town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back