• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Like somehow Poyser is trying to say I'll look bad if Flower flips indie? What's he trying to do pre flipping Flower here? Didn't he give me shit for saying the exact same thing here about what his slot might be if xenos flipped town or wolf?

The X

Marvelous
Think BPD looks fine so far, too. As scum he‘s less confrontational, but here he entered the thread swinging.
I think you‘re scum af. And the fact you‘re advocating for my lynch instead of exploring other routes since you know I‘m 100% Indie when I claim Indie speaks volumes. I think you think I‘m the Serial and are just afraid I might shoot you again, or at least try, like in the Waifu game. Town‘s priority is always to find Mafia first and deal with Indies later lol.
Flower, this you? You never explained this progression.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Flower, this you? You never explained this progression.
I did. I think you‘re scum af and was trying to not get killed by you again because I know how paranoid you are as scum that I could be Serial and kill you.

So I gave you a Town read. Now I no longer care and said my true read on you.

The X

Marvelous
the short version is, every time I’ve been in a game where he’s been town, he’s been very assertive bordering on aggressive

the last game i played with him he was scum, and he had a very hands off, always behind the game and making reactive posts kind of gameplay

he’s a decent player so it’s possible he’s adjusted but I feel pretty good about my take
Well you are right about what you're saying, activity is usually NAI for me and just depends how much free time I have. WWE I was burnt out and play as wolf in three games at the same time. Here, I'm on my Feb break now, so lots of time. But I am town this game. ;)

The X

Marvelous
I did. I think you‘re scum af and was trying to not get killed by you again because I know how paranoid you are as scum that I could be Serial and kill you.

So I gave you a Town read. Now I no longer care and said my true read on you.
But I never once said I thought you were SK? Oh, you're TRUE read, eh? So when you I was fine and was town, you were lying?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I don't know that. I do not have a notebook on what people do with certain roles of certain things.
You do. I said I never lie about being an Indie. I told you that in HxH, I said it in the Waifu game. Ratchet knows it as well. I‘m a Serial in the worst case. And in future games here people will know it as well. You can 100% trust I‘m not Mafia.

Lethal

Exceptional
Well you are right about what you're saying, activity is usually NAI for me and just depends how much free time I have. WWE I was burnt out and play as wolf in three games at the same time. Here, I'm on my Feb break now, so lots of time. But I am town this game. ;)
aren't you in that weebs shit though? So Feb break doesn;t match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back