• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I'm not twisting anything in bad faith? You're the one who is saying I'm wolf if Flower flips indie. Don't you think that's some bad faith towards me? Like from my worldview, Flower is most likely wolf. Yet you have an issue with that and want to scum read me for learning wolf on Flower instead of indie. How does that make sense?
Yeah I’m not doing this lol

The X

Marvelous
You mean my post or the post I agreed with? My post expressed agreement, mostly in the idea that she's probably not mafia. I've explained why I think this to you, too.
Okay, so you agree with Poyser about Flower not being wolf. Was that post needed from you? Your next post after that is asking there other players to post, yet you're wasting posts on agreeing with Poyser about something that doesn't move the game forward. So are you trying to make the game move forward or are you lurking right now?

Poyser

Nah I’ll just push you by talking to others if that’s what I wanna do lmao

jury is still out on you tho! This feels like terrible town BPD if I’m honest with myself

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

jury is still out on you tho! This feels like terrible town BPD if I’m honest with myself

What am I missing?
why are you pushing flowers #1 sus?

The X

Marvelous

Please tell me how I've been terrible? I pushed Flower and xenos and forced them to crumble. Please tell me how that is bad play.

Ratchet

Okay, so you agree with Poyser about Flower not being wolf. Was that post needed from you? Your next post after that is asking there other players to post, yet you're wasting posts on agreeing with Poyser about something that doesn't move the game forward. So are you trying to make the game move forward or are you lurking right now?
How am I lurking? I am *trying* to spur discussion X, you're more than welcome to help me.

The X

Marvelous
You’re making shit points and arguing in bad faith, it’s pretty standard for your town game
Tell me what shit points I'm making? You said I'm wolf if Flower is indie. That's a shit point. I called you out and now you're just trying to call me terrible town. That's some nice contradicting.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I wasn‘t threatened in the slightest, Dest. I came out myself because I can‘t win without Xenos. That is all lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back