• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
He fucking shot at me.
we can burn him then

Soft D1 pushes, wasn't interested in lynching Flower (claimed Indi) but criticized X for being too aggressive against her. Following Day when I cased him he made up some bullshit reason for why he favored pushing X. Scum list is literally just the people who pushed him. Had kind of a meltdown which a couple of players have noted he does as scum. Claimed Stump but isn't really playing like he dgaf about dying. Tried to angleshoot me by saying I should have been modkilled for missing a post restriction. Woof.
i need @Hans Tweetenberg here to reply to these

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Vote Count

Tweet (10): Ultra, TP, Alco, Poyser, Imposter, xenos, OLU, BPD, Ratchet, Goth
Poyser (1): Doddsy
BPD (1): Lethal
Ratchet (1): Rugrat
Xenos (2): Aurelian, TAT
Goth (1): CP

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch, you have 35 minutes

waht the...
just end him

Poyser

BPD

I'm pretty sure the ability stop affected everyone. TAT claimed they used a vig shot and it failed too.

If you can convince at least some of them, sure. I'm trying to go with the will of the majority :dank

Naisu :catjamn

I mean you’re gonna get lynched or killed at some point
You might as well shoot lol

Only people telling you to abstain are people that don’t know what they’re doing or possible scum

The X

Marvelous
Once again proving you have neither read the thread nor listened to a word I’ve said to you

I literally

> replied to gram and said this is probably right but I had problems with his play around Flower
> replied to tpein asking me what the problems were, with what my problems were
> followed up that post immediately saying but at the same time gram does make a good post so I’m not sure how to reconcile you
> then concluded you were town

All right there in the thread, feel free to actually fact check yourself for once in your life
Yes, you saw Gram's post and said you're probably right to me being town when you were scum reading me aka Gram changed your mind.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
why is he saying he reads tweet as town when he supposedly hasnt even read the day start post?
fake af
just the tone seems townie

the points poyser and ultra brought r good. i need to see tweet's answers to them

i obviously dont have the time to verify whether ultra/poyser r saying the truth or not but i assume it is the truth given none else is stepping forward to correct them

time to start solving beyond the flip

tweet flips town, where to next?
tweet flips scum, where to next?

@Ultra @Poyser

Poyser

Yes, you saw Gram's post and said you're probably right to me being town when you were scum reading me aka Gram changed your mind.
I don’t really know what point you’re trying to make so just gonna smile and wave
penguins madagascar GIF

good talk

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean you’re gonna get lynched or killed at some point
You might as well shoot lol

Only people telling you to abstain are people that don’t know what they’re doing or possible scum

I frankly agreed with him not shooting tonight because the alternative is him listening to conflicting and unreliable narrators. I think we've been rather undisciplined and should have formalized this process today a bit better. Woof.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

the points poyser and ultra brought r good. i need to see tweet's answers to them

i obviously dont have the time to verify whether ultra/poyser r saying the truth or not but i assume it is the truth given none else is stepping forward to correct them

@Ultra @Poyser

why are you asking these things 30 minutes before the phase ends?

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Poyser

@Ultra @Poyser
Town = Ratchet and maybe alco
Scum = Doddsy, probably look into the people pushing for a xenos lynch. Maybe CP for trying to CFD goth boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back