• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
So I think a good way to go is to lynch SK Xenos then lynch all the people who thought it was a good idea keeping him around

I would listen to cases but it seems like people aren't as good at reading scum as they think they are
Why is this your lead this day?

Imposter

Illustrious
Are you confirming or denying my line of thought on CP is valid here woof
On the number of shots or everything else? I'm just saying I don't really agree that the number of shots makes a difference and CP was kinda hinting at cop before Doddsy died

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why Gram before you've even received results on him? What actually is the case here, because it is becoming a very easy, safe position to hold. I want your read on this Alco, show me the thought process please.

@Ratchet

Mind elaborating on this post? Before Alco recieved results on him? What results? Why is Gramma safe? Woof

RDK

Marvelous
vote dalton

didnt realize hes voting alco too​
vote lynch rugrat
Puts us in a shite position, should have lynched the SK earlier and this is why

Town probably have another vig shot somewhere or whatever

vote Xenos

mafia is a numbers game​

Vote Count:

Gram (1): BPD
Alco (1): Dalton
Ultra (1) OLU
Rugrat (1): Ekko
xenos (1): TAT

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch, you have 18 hours

The X

Marvelous
Because it helps to build up an idea as to the information on the table. I don't think it's a bad avenue to discuss.
I don't think it actually leads us closer to scum, though. I mean, we're just sitting here basically guessing what mafia may or may not have done to Craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back