• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
And then assuming you're scum he could just be covering you for a nonsense reason, I don't think I've seen him as scum before but I struggle to mesh that kind of read with his otherwise cynical playstyle. I could maybe see it for a player who's less experienced or has more obvious tells, but it comes across as lazy here, and I think if I put myself in Gram's shoes where he has slight positive result on both Goth/OLU he doesn't take PoE off the table that easily. Woof.

Rugrat

Caldust
Iffy on the last two. Think I'm most confident starting on Odo today. His endorsement of you yesterday felt strategic, assuming you're town he probably let you off with a town read very easily because you were doing something that was convenient for him. Woof.
he’s my least certain read. I’m confused on him and OLU. Idk why he was trying to cause problems on my wagon just to clear a potential mislynch. Doesn’t really line up.

TAT was out of PoE but is back in based on trying to lynch the SK when it was pivotal that we didn’t and having a single kill doesn’t seem so egregious on a scum team when there’s basically another faction to contend with.

Rugrat

Caldust
Whats your team Ultra? I think if you’re scum you’ve probably won, but I don’t think you are as I feel posts made it difficult to ascertain that and faking a Wellard PR is a bit rogue.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Whats your team Ultra? I think if you’re scum you’ve probably won, but I don’t think you are as I feel posts made it difficult to ascertain that and faking a Wellard PR is a bit rogue.

I don't have a solid solve at the moment

My current outlook is:

Gram
Ratchet
One of OLU/Goth
Dalton
Rugrat/Imposter

In descending order of confidence.

Anyway, with TAT in particular, I find it just a bit difficult to mesh the timing of his claim yesterday, his purposeful omission of the JK claim, his sudden hand showing that he blocked Xenos with a fake. Just seems like a hard thing for him to pull off as scum. I'd expect him to give his full fake claim, block Xenos and come up with retroactive reasoning for doing so that's still along the lines of what he's put forth. I guess my burning question about his slot would be why he picked Xenos to jail then and there, and so if he's scum he pretty much necessarily has to be buddies with OLU. Woof.

Rugrat

Caldust
I'll start really digging in once it's been clear to me that this isn't instant endgame by piling on Lethal, current indication is no. Woof.
That requires:

a) Six scum
b) Lethal being legit
c) Lethal being town

I’m iffy on all that being correct

Rugrat

Caldust
I don't have a solid solve at the moment

My current outlook is:

Gram
Ratchet
One of OLU/Goth
Dalton
Rugrat/Imposter

In descending order of confidence.

Anyway, with TAT in particular, I find it just a bit difficult to mesh the timing of his claim yesterday, his purposeful omission of the JK claim, his sudden hand showing that he blocked Xenos with a fake. Just seems like a hard thing for him to pull off as scum. I'd expect him to give his full fake claim, block Xenos and come up with retroactive reasoning for doing so that's still along the lines of what he's put forth. I guess my burning question about his slot would be why he picked Xenos to jail then and there, and so if he's scum he pretty much necessarily has to be buddies with OLU. Woof.
Most legit JOAT claims are kill, inform and block.

his kill is unproven, his information could just be from the scum info role and the block may just be claiming mafia’s roleblock

Imposter

Illustrious
Goth Boy, Ratchet, Odo, TAT, Ace are the scum team I reckon
Remind me why you were reading OLU town? What do you make of Xenos being blocked when OLU/Phenom were discussed as his targets, or OLU at least not dying? Like this lynch has felt so difficult to get over the line when the only argument I've really seen against is that nobody can read him

Ratchet

Gram
Ratchet
One of OLU/Goth
Dalton
Rugrat/Imposter
Have you ever once actually broke down where this apparent conviction comes from? I have no idea whatsoever how you think OLU or Goth have been Townier than me or even Gram frankly. I know burden of evidence is a big ask for most of you, but it should actually be a basic requirement, so by all means, floor is yours.

Rugrat

Caldust
Wait, help me reading this. Are you iffy on Lethal being legit/town ?
I think Lethal is town and legit, but wouldn’t be shocked if he was scum and wouldn’t be surprised if he was faking.

throwing out abstract percentages; 80% sure he’s town, 70% sure he’s hated and 30% chance think there’s a six man scum team. Cig packet calculation has it down about a 17% chance in Rugrat Mafianomics.

Rugrat

Caldust
Remind me why you were reading OLU town? What do you make of Xenos being blocked when OLU/Phenom were discussed as his targets, or OLU at least not dying? Like this lynch has felt so difficult to get over the line when the only argument I've really seen against is that nobody can read him
I’ve felt he’s been town on play for days based on a huge wagon on him in particular when others were guilty of the same stuff.

TAT claimed to have jailed OLU so I don’t find it iffy there.

All lynches have been difficult to get over the line, his is the only inactivity wagon that’s really had any following so he’s town in my book. There’s also the odd reason why nobody wants to lynch Goth Boy and I suspect one of them is scum.

Ratchet

I think Lethal is town and legit, but wouldn’t be shocked if he was scum and wouldn’t be surprised if he was faking.

throwing out abstract percentages; 80% sure he’s town, 70% sure he’s hated and 30% chance think there’s a six man scum team. Cig packet calculation has it down about a 17% chance in Rugrat Mafianomics.
4/5*7/10*3/10 = 84/500 = 16.8%. Very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back