• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

You know what's also not hard? Being forthright about your opinions instead of holding your cards like a miserable coward while you collect circumstantial evidence. Spit out your reservations.
Deflection, and a refusal to concede ground on a point you can no longer contest. Why are you not asking Ekko about his "distancing" comment?

Poyser

I obviously think Poyser is a good player. Not sure how many times a good player needs to say they were in Mafia Championship. It's the same shit with Craig repeating he's confirmed townie. Just seem unnecessarily repetitive.
I’m being accused of not bothering to read my flavour and claiming my character by mistake lol. Hence the repetition that I’m an experienced player

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
and they will be now because of that ability alone

:jerrykek

because you outed yourself prematurely, which doesn't only risk you, it also risks the town not having protection like this

we don't even know what indies themselves could be capable of, let alone what countermeasures they have against protective roles

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
and they will be now because of that ability alone

:jerrykek

because you outed yourself prematurely, which doesn't only risk you, it also risks the town not having protection like this

we don't even know what indies themselves could be capable of, let alone what countermeasures they have against protective roles
dude it's 1-shot role. no longer in effect. I don't have the protection anymore! let them kill me! idgaf!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
retro seems to be suspicious that I'm not playing like an indie for some reason lol I want to help TOWN win I'm not overly concerned with being killed. let me flip BPD scum today and ride into the sunset

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I still think Tweet is scum for the reasons mentioned previously.

I'd lynch Ekko after him but think it's entirely possible he's just town trying to show off with his contrarian reads
nobody else? i cant rly gurantee ur safety anymore rdk

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
Also he talked about the roundtable well in advance of claiming a character, and he posted an image that might have been a hint too?
I must have missed the image, there wasnt much that couldve been said that would have swayed me from my read. How early was it?
What is your take on CP? Your observational skills have been proven to me before on the field of trial.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
next time if you play a game and have a similar ability wait*
all moot in this one
nah I've played mafia for 12 years (online and in person) and have MVP'd many games as town, mafia, and SK. I'm not taking advice from randos especially when I know they're dead wrong.

Back