• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ultra

THE BEAR
So normally these Ekko/Aurelian exchanges I’m seeing i would think are way too out in the open to be scum/scum but Ekko duped me last game doing something I wouldn’t expect him to. Trying to be open minded about it, can see him trying to help Aurelian work through the lynch pressure in thread to get out of it. The constant mentions of him being close to a lynch, coaxing him into the partial claim to satisfy people and then the Indy spec seem like a progression to angle towards pressure coming off him. Ekko is my first scum lean coming out of this look back.

Not a bad take but I'm trying to have Ekko help me lynch lethal. After he tries to take credit we smoke him

The X

Marvelous
He is basically saying.
Why should we all switch to lethal?
You refused to make a case.
And his next point is.
Why should we be listening to you?
Just because?
If you wanted votes on retro make a case.
What you did there is trying to derail the lethal lynch he has been working very hard to achieve.
I mean, let's not pretend Ekko has always been this determined on the Lethal lynch. He just voted Lethal. It's been a work in progress.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
He wants to keep his vote with the Dung Eater. Dung Eater has a couple of players eating his shit this game.
Lmao for real, it baffles me that people actually listen and follow a confirmed indie who literally wanna defile their corpses and curse everyone.

If tweet does keep up with it though he really might end up being hanged. Right now the player base is divided and it's not good. We ain't gonna settle on a majority in this case.

Rugrat

Caldust
i there a reason not to dunk on lethal rn

does any1 rly town read him lol?
Lethal spent a lot of time tunnelling Evans, I don’t think this is anything I’ve noticed him doing as scum. He’s much more passive in my experience with him.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Just seems like fascinating players to hand out your first town reads to.

Feel free to expand on this. You’re not under suspicion are you? Am I your low hanging fruit to go after with a low post count? Because you seem to have a comment on everything I’m doing and it’s coming off a little obsessive ngl. :hayden3

The X

Marvelous
Lmao for real, it baffles me that people actually listen and follow a confirmed indie who literally wanna defile their corpses and curse everyone.

If tweet does keep up with it though he really might end up being hanged. Right now the player base is divided and it's not good. We ain't gonna settle on a majority in this case.
It's going to be Lethal this phase. I think even people that are disagreeing with one another seem to be able to at least have a lukewarm reception to Lethal.

The X

Marvelous
Lethal spent a lot of time tunnelling Evans, I don’t think this is anything I’ve noticed him doing as scum. He’s much more passive in my experience with him.
I dropped a case on him and he ran away. Is that passive behavior?

The X

Marvelous
Feel free to expand on this. You’re not under suspicion are you? Am I your low hanging fruit to go after with a low post count? Because you seem to have a comment on everything I’m doing and it’s coming off a little obsessive ngl. :hayden3
Sorry, I can let you do your stuff and we can talk later. You're just a player I haven't interacted with yet and is sitting the grey area.

Under suspicion? Deny under suspicion? I currently have three votes on me but the degrees and reasons of suss varies, I would say. I already have my attention on bigger fish this phase, anyway.

Rugrat

Caldust
I dropped a case on him and he ran away. Is that passive behavior?
In terms of cases, scum are more likely to defend it I think. I’d expect him to just a pod mentioning himself and defend themselves whenever his name was brought up if he was scum. Now he’s doing the opposite

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
we probably gna lynch lethal first i think

hes already at like 8 votes now

True.
But ready to join the Towncore.

High Five The Shield GIF by WWE

The X

Marvelous
Sorry, I can let you do your stuff and we can talk later. You're just a player I haven't interacted with yet and is sitting the grey area.

Under suspicion? Define under suspicion? I currently have three votes on me but the degrees and reasons of suss varies, I would say. I already have my attention on bigger fish this phase, anyway.
Sorry, deny under suspicion was supposed to say define under suspicion.

Back